Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Therapists" in a nutshell

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
186503151 1922940807869603 4977023796297358943 n

Diagnosed with cock in your ass disorder

got diagnosed with general anxiety depression adjustment disorder. i have none of those but i'm fine with going because the woman is a hot italian milf :feelsautistic:

What kind of cool disorder you got?

pretty much... Maybe black "people" are right for using barbers as their therapists

Oh shit, bad rolls nigga. I've got Avpd(and ugly).

They're useless. I doubt they've ever helped someone.

cope she wont let you touch her with a stick even
nigga she's like 40 and has kids that are like 19, i don't expect her to have sex with me.

nigga she's like 40 and has kids that are like 19, i don't expect her to have sex with me.
oh so youre telling me you were just foid worshipping

autism + ugly = death sentence

oh so youre telling me you were just foid worshipping
jew behavior tbh. YES I FIND HER ATTRACTIVE AND OTHER WOMEN ATTRACTIVE THATS WHY IM ON THIS FORUM NIGGA. I am forced to go each week but it's not as bad as it would be because she is hot.

jew behavior tbh. YES I FIND HER ATTRACTIVE AND OTHER WOMEN ATTRACTIVE THATS WHY IM ON THIS FORUM NIGGA. I am forced to go each week but it's not as bad as it would be because she is hot.
are you retarded? you wrote you're perfectly fine and go only to see that foid therapist because she's hot.
all of a sudden youre "forced to go?"
youre basically wasting your time just to look at a foid.
sounds like foid worshipping to me :feelsUgh:

I hope all those fancy degrees help you with your OF channel you bitch

are you retarded? you wrote you're perfectly fine and go only to see that foid therapist because she's hot.
all of a sudden youre "forced to go?"
youre basically wasting your time just to look at a foid.
sounds like foid worshipping to me :feelsUgh:
i'm fine with going because the woman is a hot italian milf :feelsautistic:
i'm fine =/= i choose to. i'm complacent with going because i get to speak to some milf that i find attractive, if it were a man i probably still wouldn't protest. i get to waste my mom's money and just speak about bullshit to some normtard. maybe if you weren't a jew you could fucking read. hot avi btw

imagine being gaslighted by normies every fucking day and then willingly pay money to be manipulated by a professional liar.
the definition of insanity.
and btw all the informations they have are available to everyone(books) so you can self-diagnose, the only reason they advice against it is because it will ruin their business.
and in the end you should also consider that they don't see you as a human-being, they're just trying to find patterns that can be applied to everyone regardless of the specific charachteristic of the patient, for them you're nothing more than a bunch of behavioral schemes that must be "fixed".

i'm complacent with going because i get to speak to some milf that i find attractive, if it were a man i probably still wouldn't protest.
foid worshipping again

Reminds me of this quote

I remember somewhere else he talked about how modern psychiatry was about not "healing" people, but helping them adjust to the social norms of modern society.

better a sex therapist :feelsLSD:

Psychiatry was never meant to heal people, only to reduce symptoms. Got diagnosed with psychotic depression

Ultimately why I gave up on mental health and brain pills

got diagnosed with general anxiety depression adjustment disorder. i have none of those but i'm fine with going because the woman is a hot italian milf :feelsautistic:
Send pics

Brought to you in part by: Kikes.

Imagine going to a therapist instead of getting your balls drained.

sometimes we drown in a glass of water, sometimes our problems are not as big as we imagine, so it is good to see things differently and follow professional advice