Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapists don't help, they indoctrinate.

Ultimate Brohan

Ultimate Brohan

40kWeeb
-
When I was young my nig-mom thought it was bad that I didn't have any black friends and I didn't drink the liberal kool-AIDS (muttcel.)

I was depressed yes, but that was due to years of being picked on by niggers in school. But no I didn't innately express any mental or personality setbacks. This clown world fucking activated those afflictions inside of me.

So no fucking shit that I would and still don't like them to this day. Let's say that dogs would constantly bite you and it was a certain type of dog, would you not like that breed? Unless you have no sense of self-preservation.

I'm not stupid however, I just fake it until I make it.

My therapist was cool and all (but black) the only advice that was applicable was generic. Instead of offering advice that was PERSONALLY useful to me, he offered advice on how I should reintegrate back into the bluepill.

No the issue is that society isn't compatible with me, otherwise why would I feel bad?

In our case they say it isn't our looks but our personality. Well Ted Bundy and Jeremy Meeks are psychopathic criminals who are/were popular with the ladies. Is it their "personality" that attracts them hmmm?

In our case they say it isn't our looks but our personality. Well Ted Bundy and Jeremy Meeks are psychopathic criminals who are/were popular with the ladies. Is it their "personality" that attracts them hmmm?

It's both their looks and their personality. Women love handsome men and there's loads of evidence (see the Blackpill tab) that women love psychopaths too.

The combo of handsome + psychopathic is an instant orgasm for women.

It's both their looks and their personality. Women love handsome men and there's loads of evidence (see the Blackpill tab) that women love psychopaths too.

The combo of handsome + psychopathic is an instant orgasm for women.

Plenty of soy-goys that have bitches because they're merely handsome.
But yes a more psychopathic Chad will rake in more pussy then his clone who's not.

I guess we just lack the looks. If an handsome guy is a bully then he is "assertive" but for an uggo, he's "pushy" and an "asshole."

But yes a more psychopathic Chad will rake in more pussy then his clone who's not.

I guess we just lack the looks. If an handsome guy is a bully then he is "assertive" but for an uggo, he's "pushy" and an "asshole."

If a handsome guy is sexually aggressive it's exciting, but if an ugly guy is it's traumatic. That's not even my opinion it's proven by science.

Women define everything they experience based on the attractiveness of the man.

terminologies dictate the cordances of conversation. Discordances and concordances.
Women tiptoe their terminologies and the abstractions that lead will chain events they're very aware of.
Women term things to create concordance with the attractive and discordane with the unattractive.
No labelization is made without agenda/ primal resource management for women. Women are designed to do this to evade the anger/ insecurity of the ugly. Most everything is made to procure wants in the fashion of eliminating insecurities.

terminologies dictate the cordances of conversation. Discordances and concordances.
Women tiptoe their terminologies and the abstractions that lead will chain events they're very aware of.
Women term things to create concordance with the attractive and discordane with the unattractive.
No labelization is made without agenda/ primal resource management for women. Women are designed to do this to evade the anger/ insecurity of the ugly. Most everything is made to procure wants in the fashion of eliminating insecurities.
Women call this social awareness. It's more like social manipulation tactics. They evolved to be this way because they couldn't afford to upset violent prehistoric chad.

Women call this social awareness. It's more like social manipulation tactics. They evolved to be this way because they couldn't afford to upset violent prehistoric chad.
Tiptoe terminology again.
People pretend their perspedtives to direct discussion

Or just any regular male. Betas included. The spread of the blackpill is defiantly going to change that, as men become more aware of their manipulation tactics.

I was picked on by niggers in high school was well I tend to befriend white kids instead of my own kin.

English first language or no?
pretend is a verb, is it yours?
sophistical stancced of this forum to create unjustified impresisons of flaws. lol.
what even was the context about you questioning my grammar lol.
probably because I'm affecting intelligence, and come contrivedly cogitated contrast to it makes you point it out.

Last edited:
pretend is a verb, is it yours?
sophistical stancced of this forum to create unjustified impresisons of flaws. lol.
Try engaging conversations in good faith. I ask you a simple question and you respond with this esoteric gibberish. Why?

Instead of offering advice that was PERSONALLY useful to me, he offered advice on how I should reintegrate back into the bluepill.
What did you expect? They all will try to revert you back and fail if you're fully blackpilled