Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapists are possibly the biggest meme in the history of humanity

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, your life is horrible, nobody likes you, you're ugly as fuck, you are a failure that works at McDonald's, you're closing in on 40, no money. And thus, rightfully so, you become sad. Very sad and suicidal. But you decide to share your pain somewhere and the only solution you get is "go see a therapist" as if doing so is going to undo 40 years of pain and suffering, a wasted life, a lack of resources, lack of physical attractiveness or any achievement whatsoever.

You go to the therapist, you pay some boomer roastie with even lower IQ than you 50% of your salary. You share all of your pain with her, after which after 10 minutes she says "you should go out more". And that's it. How do you feel? Feel better? No, you don't.

"everything will be resolved"
it's 75$ cash or credit card?

Average IQ of human = 100
Average IQ of therapists = 80

Therapy is for cucks.

therapy is not a supplement for love

it is expensive as fuck and if your therapist is a foid she won't even give you a handjob to help you while she will get her pussy destroyed by chad tonight giving him psychological validation for free while you get the teehee treatment for $6728262

Therapists.

aka THE RAPIST. They rape you out of your money, I feel sorry for anyone that goes to one.

Therapy is a scam. Therapists are charlatans.

"Go see a therpist" = "I'm tired of hearing you complain please go bother someone else"

I've seen therapists most of my life and they never help shit. Most are quacks. I only went to one that was kind of legit, but the only reason they were legit was because they fired me and told me they couldn't do anything for me since nothing could be changed. Most therapists keep non-fixable patients because they only want money.

yeah its low iq. I've gone and nothing changed. talking doesn't solve problems.

I have an aunt who is a complete stereotype of a middle aged / eldery new yorker woman, who raves about the benefits of therapy and has been seeing a therapist for decades. Ignoring the fact her life is a dumpster fire of constant crisis and problems, including marriages to ethnic toyboys, a sectioned mentally ill daughter from a different failed marriage, constant drama at work and conflicts with fellow scholars, etc etc.

Normal people shouldn't need to see a therapist for DECADES, yet somehow she takes this lengthy service as evidence that therapy works well, rather than being something useless designed to drain her wallet.

therapy is not a supplement for love

it is expensive as fuck and if your therapist is a foid she won't even give you a handjob to help you while she will get her pussy destroyed by chad tonight giving him psychological validation for free while you get the teehee treatment for $6728262
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsree:

I have an aunt who is a complete stereotype of a middle aged / eldery new yorker woman, who raves about the benefits of therapy and has been seeing a therapist for decades. Ignoring the fact her life is a dumpster fire of constant crisis and problems, including marriages to ethnic toyboys, a sectioned mentally ill daughter from a different failed marriage, constant drama at work and conflicts with fellow scholars, etc etc.

Normal people shouldn't need to see a therapist for DECADES, yet somehow she takes this lengthy service as evidence that therapy works well, rather than being something useless designed to drain her wallet.
Women love therapy, because

1. It gives them attention
2. Therapists tell women to just be themselves and love themselves more, so it legit makes them feel good, cause women live on Tutorial Island in the first place.

I’ve never been to a legit therapist, I’m almost tempted to go to one out of morbid curiosity.

I’ve never been to a legit therapist, I’m almost tempted to go to one out of morbid curiosity.
You'll literally be met either by a beta male in his 30s or a 50s roastie and they'll tell you that "it'll all be ok, that'll be 140$"

I think 90% of "therapies" are scam. It's only good for several weeks when person is grief strucken after something terrible. Like loss of a parent, accident etc. Talking will not resolve it, but at least you can talk about your problem with someone outside your family.
For incels it's just completely waste of time. Being an incel is not an accident, unless you were good looking and after something terrible you lose your looks. Then maybe yes few sessions with therapist can help you not to rope immedietaly.

Legit. Therapists and Psychologists are both con artists. Psychiatrists have some legitimacy but honestly, for most mentalcels they won't help either.

I already have 2 decades worth of coping and "mental health" experience. A fucking joke of a field btw. Just a mass amount of made up job titles done incompetently by mostly women and their subordinate cucks. Being honest with them is always a massive mistake, always the wrong attention, endless inconvenience and waste of time. I didn't pay for any of it. I still need help, but there is just no cure for ugly mentacelism. Alcohol is too destructive and every med I tried had negative side effects with no benefit.

I should add that copes take a while to develop, have a blackpilled epiphany here and there. Everybody has to do something, and you learn either way. Learning what is bullshit is somewhat part of the process. Calling suicide hotline... Believing people might genuinely care, JFL. Maybe it's a necessary evil to confirm the fact of just how hopeless and useless the smoke screen of support actually is.

It's more about what makes normies sleep at night, as oppose to actually benefiting anyone other than the employed.

Last edited:
Pretty high IQ post. I gave up on therapy and just go see a psychiatrist who I see for like 5 minutes to get my prescriptions.