Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapists are just as harmful as PUAs and Dating Coaches.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-

Great video Incel TV, and I agree with your view that incel men should avoid toxic bluepill industries, eg. PUAs, dating coaches, psychologists,psychiatrists etc, as all these industries will do, is that they will falsely blame the said incel's dating woes on his "bad personality", "lack of confidence" or some other BS like his "misogyny", when the real cause of his incel, is looks/or ethnicity. I think it's more beneficial that a physically unattractive incel be told the truth (in a nice, respectful manner), rather than be given false hope, based on blind optimism (both PUAs and dating coaches are notorious for this). Speaking from own personal experience as a life long ugly looking hard core incel (I cope by seeing mature age s*x workers), I did make the mistake (when I was much younger, and hopelessly naive and bluepilled), of seeing, on a few occasions, female psychologists, and yes these women give useless advice, as women lack empathy, they simply cannot understand what it's like to walk in the shoes of a physically unattractive man, and the never ending instant rejection he has to endure from the opposite s*x.

If anything, they are MORE harmful than PUAs as therapists have systemic power (in regards to mental asylums, law enforcement, etc.) that PUAs do not have.

that's why i'm scared to see one
i just need help with getting rid of social anxiety and finding a gf
i don't want to be locked away in a mental asylum or have the police called on me

Psychiatry in Russia is pretty based, but psychologists are mostly fermloids and cucks

I was forced to see a foid therapist like 2 years ago, she said I'm the most negative person she has ever seen

I have to keep seeing my therapist/Psych to get my neetbux.

Therapy with someone who is blackpilled may have potential. Good luck with that one tho buddy boyos :feelscry:

Incel TV is based