Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Therapists and doctors may look at you as an incel

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-
I just had conversations with normie emos/#im14andthisisdeep fetuses on omegle. Some were depressed, bipolar, schizophrenic or psychotic. One thing they had in common were therapists. As a mentalcel, I have appointments every month with different therapists. I asked them if their therapist or doctors are interested in their sexual life or previous/current relationship status. Based on the responses, it's normal to be asked and perhaps mandatory? They've never asked me before - been seeing numerous lefty therapists.

so what i can blow their head off if they want

This is why people who get told to shower more and have more confidence are failed normies. Actual incels never heard shit advice because it was apparent it never began for us so nobody talks to us about sex.

This is why people who get told to shower more and have more confidence are failed normies. Actual incels never heard shit advice because it was apparent it never began for us so nobody talks to us about sex.

East though, they heading to the East​