Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Therapist = The rapist

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
They rape your mind with bluepills only to further rape you of of money.

Google lvl IQ

Did you go to the rapist today?

[I]>50IQcel[/I]

I remember that user from braincels

The rapist I saw at uni only tried to fish for stuff to use against me. Would push me to say I was suicidal and stuff to prove I was violent. I took her offer for a medical withdrawal from that normie shithole

Psychotherapist = Psycho the rapist

It's free where I live but I don't like them

Nice spell decoding. High Iq

You are schizo you would have to go to psychologists. Does therapy help with schizophrenia?
no i never went to psychologist since 9th grade, i see only psychyatrist sometimes, she prescribe me more jewpills

no i never went to psychologist since 9th grade, i see only psychyatrist sometimes, she prescribe me more jewpills
Those jewpills might actually be working tbh

Getting anti depressants as incels is a waste, but getting schizophrenia medication actually works imo

Those jewpills might actually be working tbh

Getting anti depressants as incels is a waste, but getting schizophrenia medication actually works imo
maybe maybe maybe, though schizo disorders cant go away completly and jewpill just suppress the simptoms

Because of you, every incel should call therapists "the rapists"

Highest iq thread ever conceived or created