Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapist bluepill overdose

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
So i got a foid therapist (cucked i know but my uni offers free therapy and they only have foids) and we talked about my inceldom. I told her I got no success cause of horrible looks, that personality matters only when you got the looks to get you through the door etc.

Her response example was of a tinder experiment with pictures without face, with the back turned and bio saying "get to know me then ill turn around"

What do you know, the experiment was super succesful, even led to a happy marriage. The kicker tho: it was a foid doing this experiment. I wanted to laugh right to her face after hearing this stereotypical bluepill bullshit but too high inhib for that. Its insane how uneducated normies are about how tinder (and dating but especially tinder) works.

Edit: prob shoulda posted this in inceldom discussion, too used to shitposting in offtopic

Last edited:
The only ones who understand and can empathize with our issues is fellow cels and obviously they're no help to heal.

Therapy is useless because you know exactly what they will say

Therapy is useless because you know exactly what they will say
Honestly im just using her to test myself at this point, got my iq tested, now doing a bpd test, already did ones for autism/depression/anxiety. The inceldom talk got randomly brought up

Honestly im just using her to test myself at this point, got my iq tested, now doing a bpd test, already did ones for autism/depression/anxiety. The inceldom talk got randomly brought up

Tell her to cure your inceldom she has to fuck you

I dont go to therapy

Hole gives example of another hole who lives on tutorial mode on how the world works. Fucking cunt.

What a stupid bitch. Of course it worked with a foid

she knows exactly what she's doing. She understands that the female-male attraction is based on looks and is trying to give you confidence meme

Gives an example. With a foid.
Downloadfile 22

Meme gender ngl ded srs