Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theraphists are goverment agents for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
IMG 20200718 011205
I cant imagine how many incels get injected with bluepills or get sent to asylum after theraphy.
Therapists cant fix your face or height

No therapy for your face and height.

Therapy is the biggest scam

(((The rapists))) gonna fuck you.

One way or another...

I'm glad when I was seeing a psychiatrist I didn't go to support groups and didn't tell him everything.
Fucking hell, you can't trust anybody in this world.

Criminals are sent to the jail, unwanted people are sent to "mental hospitals", in easy words, jail for the crazy people.

therapy is modern age lobotomy

Criminals are sent to the jail, unwanted people are sent to "mental hospitals", in easy words, jail for the crazy people.
"crazy people" = free thinkers who speak out

I'll never get "help" in therapy. Fuck that shit. Fuck it. They'll section me in some mental hospital for sure, lock me away. A fellow incel of mine (currycel) is now rotting in a mental hospital for a failed suicide attempt. I don't want to live like that.

I don't want to die but those bastards are doing everything to avoid me from living. They never give me a job and if they do they will fire me soon later, sometimes they do not pay me. Because I don't smile or I do not talk too much they say. What a bullshit of a reason. I don't work with the customers and I don't need to smile also i cannot do that. They are stealing my saving and my propierties, then they will be fine if I die. Before they don't want you to die to steal all your money, then they will be fine if you die. Those homeless left to die on the street, before they had money, now they are just left to die. Scumbug world. All the bullshit we have been taught at school about ethic were lies.

another jewish "profession" to milk bluepilled normies dry