Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ThePinkPill dont forget this website exist

Just ugly whores coping. Lmao at failing at your only purpose in this life as a whore :lul:

@Orca

WTF is pink pill ?

Surprise the site isn't 100% dead tbh

I know this question might be an annoying one to ask but I genuinely don’t know at this point what I am.

I’m 18 now but in school I was never bullied for the way I look. People were almost always nice or neutral to me outside of a few instances. I guess it was because I was the quiet girl who just minded her own business. And anytime some girl would try to gossip about another girl to me and get me to talk shit I just wouldn’t participate, and in that way I think everyone felt safe around me. There was one boy who told me he liked me, but that was it. The only negative comment I ever heard in Highschool was from some guy saying to his friends that I had a flat chest. Which didn’t bother me at all because I actually like having a flat chest. But recently I started a new job and something happened that has made me very obsessed with the way I look even more than usual. Work has being going smoothly and I have gotten some compliments from guys and women on my hair. I have Afro textured hair but pale skin so I guess to others my hair is sort of surprising, and so that’s the appearance compliment I usually get. But the other day my friend(who is a guy) was talking to some other guys and they were all just rating the appearance of girls at work and they rated me -3/10. The thing is I don’t know if this is true bc I wasn’t there, but my guy friend told me they rated me that low. But I also feel like I am being manipulated by him, because a few days ago he confessed to me that he likes me. And before he ever told me that he was often making negative comments about my appearance. I feel like he is purposely trying to make me insecure so I think he is in my league, because quite honestly he isn’t good looking himself. He is shorter than me, chubby, and just generally not that attractive. And the girls he showed me who he dated in the past were all pretty and definitely out of his league look wise so they must of been insecure. Also, it’s like he uses his insecurities to make me feel bad. He will tell me about how bad his mental health is and how he has "been through some shit" and how girls have treated him badly but I’m different than them and unique in his eyes. And like the other day we hung out and I purposely kept my distance and didn’t let him be touchy with me, and he texted me later saying that he feels like we aren’t making progress in the friendship. So anyways I don’t know where I stand at this point. It’s really wearing me down. I used to think I was probably just average looking but now it’s like my only option is him. I know it’s stupid to let this affect me though.
I thought you were saying this at first :feelskek:

Just ugly whores coping. Lmao at failing at your only purpose in this life as a whore :lul:
Cope, simps worship even the most subhuman toilets. You can't fail at life on tutorial mode.

They want Chad
They're still infinitely better off than us no matter how high their standards are. It's like a starving homeless person making fun of a rich spoiled brat who got mad at his parents for buying him a car that cost only $1mil instead of $2mil.

Everything from the name to the website layout is copied from the redpill jfl. Further proof that women literally can't invent anything on their own.

I see no difference in purpose from this forum to that one.

I Read One Post On There Shiting On Guys In There 20s Yeah Lame.