Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Theory] You are an Incel Because the Devil Exists

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
Philosophers and scientists of all epochs have wrestled with ontological questions regarding human existence, the existence of a God, the cause of suffering, and whether there exists an objective moral framework.

When it comes to inceldom, it seems attractive to reject any type of philosophy, dogma, or teaching that attempts to explain why inceldom exists.

I propose that one possible reason for which inceldom exists is because of the existence of the devil. This entity, as I call it, is not the conventional Satan presented in the Holy Bible or any other known religion. I believe that this entity is a sadistic one, and one that rejoices with human suffering.

To support my argument, I will provide simple premises that logically deduce the existence of the devil. In order to do that, I took some cosmological arguments posited by philosophers such as Aquinas or Leibniz:

1. The universe began to exist.
2. If something began to exist, then something caused.
3. The universe was caused by something.
4. Therefore, the devil exists.

Damn demiurge...

Need to establish more than what is here for this proof to work. Big gap between #3 and #4 in particular.

I believe that this entity is a sadistic one, and one that rejoices with human suffering.
Could you please elaborate? Sounds a lot like the Satan in the Bible to me based on this alone.

Wrong. The only correct conclusion from this is that something exists, i.e. a thing which we know nothing about. Brush up on your logic, boyo.

Need to establish more than what is here for this proof to work. Big gap between #3 and #4 in particular.

Could you please elaborate? Sounds a lot like the Satan in the Bible to me based on this alone.
Wrong. The only correct conclusion from this is that something exists, i.e. a thing which we know nothing about. Brush up on your logic, boyo.
tbh my argument is weak, I know it. I just wanted to post something to discuss ngl

its entirely possible

I took some cosmological arguments posited by philosophers such as Aquinas:
Removing the Catholicism from Aquinas kind of defeats the point of Aquinas don't you think? I'm a bit weary of scholasticism, but still Aquinas is a religious scholar, not a secular one.

What is the point of a "devil" without a goal? The devil exists clearly to disrupt God's plan. See below from Genesis 3 -

Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You[a] shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Many theorize that the devil (Satan) exists because he became jealous of God's newest creation (human), who outranked angels. This is technically not scriptural though. Your proposed devil is just another incarnation of the gnostic Yaldabaoth, which has been a plague since the early church.

The devil can't do anything without god's power and seal of approval and all power flows from god to do whatever, thus the buck stops with Jesus/Yahweh/whichever god or gods you believe in, where it concerns exactly why we were born genetically pre-destined to be fucked up, loveless (and oftentimes friendless as well), long suffering incels/wizards.

Jesus/Yahweh/whatever other gods might exist are who are to blame for our condition if any such god/s even actually exist.

Thats the truly disturbing thing about all of it.

It makes ANY god/s that may exist NOT just those of Christ insanity (unfortunately the most popular/predominate religion in the west) to not be able to be viewed as righteous/perfect/just/etc, etc UNLESS our condition (along with other undeserved suffering conditions) some kind of elaborate test foisted upon us by said deity/deities that if we somehow manage to "pass" we are rewarded vastly in the presumable "afterlife" with not only our heart's desire finally being granted ie sex/love/relationship/family/friends/popularity/acceptance/nice house/etc, etc but an even greater life and experience in THAT afterlife realm than we could've ever imagined existing while we were still living here on earth.

Last edited:
problem is with shit like this is you will just never know. You can speculate all day long but we are just humans experiencing this shit in our little bubble of a world. We know fucking nothing.