Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[THEORY] Was Anime created to advertise Pocky?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Most of you might know the famous Japanese candy Pocky.
I've eaten it many times so I can safely say their pretty good, but do you know what's not good? Advertisements hidden in plain site, in so many good Animes, these evil chocolate biscuit sticks have brainwashed the minds of impressionable man-child Anime fans. Even then, they're even finding out https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1595230 I have a bad feeling I discovered I shouldn't have, but it's for the greater good!

These devilish candies have been featured as cameos in many Animes, such as Watamote,
30e12a69438c50e79c6dc88aeac12b4b0aaeee96_00.gif
Lucky Star,
pocky-lucky-star-15.png

Saenai heroine no sadateketa , and much much more!

Anime was created to sell these delicious candies, and it worked! Anime fans are spending the big bucks to get them imported here, they are a product of what hidden advertisements do to people. It's sickening!
14160705969_s.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

I have cracked the case! No Anime is safe, my theories will always be correct! EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Last edited:
I remember digging that stuff before i even knew what anime is

Also autistic thread

Can't you make a thread that has nothing to do with anime , conspiracy or food ?

it’s just a cheap popular snack there

No, but I only really started drinking doctor Pepper after Steins Gate.

I really like the taste so I'm not complaining

The one cope to rule them all is actually a marketing strategy from (((them))). JFL

Maximum autism level shitpost

No, but I only really started drinking doctor Pepper after Steins Gate.

I really like the taste so I'm not complaining
That's what they all say, you've been duped!

Pocky is pretty good