Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Theory) Kurt Cobain was a manlet/framecel/mentalcel and a lot of "Bleach" is about inceldom.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Https   blueprint api productions3amazonawscom uploads card image 29757 e6c94c0e4ba84a7b987

Even though Kurt Cobain had a killer face, he was a manlet at 1,75/5'8, had a very skinny frame and above all, was an extreme mentalcel. Even with a 8/10 face (IMO) and statusmaxxed, his results with women were pretty poor, if you consider that Courtney Love is below his looksmatch level and used up and that even guys much uglier than him cucked him by fucking her.

@knajjd reminds me a lot of him tbh.

Now let's take a look at some "Bleach's" (Nirvana's first album, before stardom) lyrics:

This song looks like it was written by someone from this forum, kek.

In my eyes, I'm not lazy - nothing wrong with NEET/LDAR
In my face, it's not over - Self-evident, kek
In your room, I'm not older - desire to fuck prime JBs
In your eyes, I'm not worth it - rejected

Gimmie back my alcohol, gimmie back my alcohol
Gimmie back my, gimmie back my
Gimme back
- gimmie back my alcohol coping.

Heal a million, kill a million
Peel a million, feel a million
Heal a million, kill a million
- Heal or kill a million, it makes no difference, this world is intrinsically fucked and it was over form the start.

This one is so obvious. Some girl must have called him a "negative creep" (Cobain was distinctly negative, self- depreciative and nihilistic).

This is out of our reach
This is out of our reach
This is out of our reach and it's grown

Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
Out of our reach? Grown? Daddy's little girl? Maybe the StacyJB that rejected Kurt and was out of his reach.

Now I'd like to point to a possible hidden message in Bleach's tracklist:

1. "Blew"
2. "Floyd the Barber"
3. "About a Girl"
4. "School"

Blew. Floyd the Barber. The second song of Bleach, "Floyd the Barber", is about a psychopathic barber who kills his client. Blew... a psychopath.

Who blew the psychopath?

3. "About a Girl"

The message is about a girl. Where?

4. "School"

A girl from Kurt Cobain's school (possibly his onitis) blew a psychopath (violent Chad who treated her like shit).

Also recurrent in Nirvana's song is Cobain's disdain and rage towards macho/jock (Chad) types, as in songs like "Very Ape".

Some might say he was a feminist and all, but you gotta remember that feminism in the early 90s from the perspective of a skinny/effeminate pretty boy in a city full of "macho" types was something way different from third wave feminism from the perspective of an incel in 2018.

Last edited:
Well ngl i would die to be like him bro. I am nobody now, just a fail. And 5'8 is a decent height at least.....:feelsbadman:

I really really like your profile picture.

Yes but he accended thanks to the celebrity clause

he had status bro, no way he was incel, off golddiggers alone

Kurt was a based druggiecel and his music is really catchy. Sadly it became so mainstream that also most normies started to like this shit.
Should have stayed a incel only band.

he had status bro, no way he was incel, off golddiggers alone
He also did have a plain gf before stardom, which is pretty understandable if you look at his face, but he might have been an incel before her due to mentalceldom.

Kurt Cobain was a Chad idk. And he was a hardcore male feminist and shit. If he were alive today he'd probably be here making fun of us "mithogynithts"

Courtney Love was definitely below his looksmatch (though still fuckable) but let's face it: he could have easily been fucking supermodels especially at the height of his fame.

Lol, anyone that knows anything about Kurt Cobain knows that he was a bleeding heart feminist CUCK.

Made catchy music though.
Kurt Cobain was a Chad idk. And he was a hardcore male feminist and shit. If he were alive today he'd probably be here making fun of us "mithogynithts"
Chad male feminists are the result of high prenatal T and high pubertal E.

He was also a feminist:
“Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on earth. And it happens every few minutes,” Cobain said. “The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there.”

At the time, the idea was that women needed to defend themselves through self-defense measures – a sort of “slut shaming” under the guise of female empowerment.

“I was talking to a friend of mine who went to a rape crisis center where women are taught judo and karate,” Cobain said. “She looked out the window and saw a football pitch full of boys, and thought those are the people that should really be in this class.”
https://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/09/22/kurt-cobain-feminism/

Men We Love: Remembering Kurt Cobain, A Feminist & LGBTQ Ally Ahead of His Time
http://gomag.com/article/men-love-remembering-kurt-cobain-feminist-lgbtq-ally-ahead-time/

Poor manlet Cobain. It was so hard for him.

Oh yes man Kurt Cobain was ultra incel, sure this shit was hard af for him.

Great thread.

I related a lot to Cobain growing up as a disheveled, adversarial blond kid in a nowhere town. It was my absorption in a decades-old punk rock milieu, in fact, that prevented me from being an unapologetic misogynist for a few years. That everyone I listened to and trusted due to concordant cultural affinities implicitly (hell, explicitly) treated feminism as "obvious" - "of course women have it worse than men and are stronk for persevering, you can't even begin to develop a coherent Weltanschauung without recognizing this". I ultimately don't blame the guy, or a lot of the people in the same valence, for being a cuck, because it is usually the product of personal misery and a weak will to life. Male feminists are always bicurious pill-gobbling basket cases who advise "therapy" as a universal panacea exactly because they've found themselves needing it desperately - I used to run into a lot of these people online and they were always scrupulous "allies" and would smugly castigate anyone who wasn't, slipping in admonitions with the arrogance of a self-styled sage. After a while, especially after looking at the world beyond, you'd start to see cracks showing - all of these people seemed to be divorced, to be infrequent fornicators at age 40, to still rent at the same age, to be on various medications, to be recovering addicts of various types, to have fags and trannies highly overrepresented among their ranks - and maybe that wasn't exactly typical. Cobain was came up in exactly this kind of destabilized environment. I remember reading this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Nirvana-Biog...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3XKCYWWWBXKNKT5KER6Y

Where it is said that, as is commonly known, he was a child of divorce with a fairly weak identity. It also details his move to Olympia, site of the nascent K Records/Riot Grrrl scene, and you can see where his lack of personal development was forged into cuckish self-flagellation. You've got to give this guy's environment credit for ruining him. The fact that he was hanging on pretty weakly is evident in the way he met his end - he was a perfect target to end up a cuck and ended up paying for it.

As to the theme of the thread itself, the book linked above states that Cobain ascended at 18 - pretty typical, but it was probably easier back then too - but was largely invisible to cunts during adolescence. I remember a picture of him in the school band at ~13 where he looked like a foid. He wasn't exactly ever a slayer, though, and pretty much wasted a solid 7/10 face. Probably was damaged to the point where he never felt comfortable leveraging his looks/status to bed foids - cuckold mindset is underratedly pernicious.

I don't think Bleach has much to do with sluts, but it does detail his troubles pretty clearly. "About a Girl" was apparently about his gf/oneitis. "Mr. Moustache" was, I think, a cuck rant against "macho men". "Scoff" was about his family laughing at his musical ambitions. "Floyd the Barber" was a pisstake about the Andy Griffith Show. "Downer" is a pretty standard indictment of 80s America. "Sifting" is awesome, but I have no clue what it's about.

Fun fact, the album was originally going to be called Too Many Humans, likely changed after someone told Cobain about another one already going by that name (imo one of the best incel albums out there):

Last edited:
Great thread.

I related a lot to Cobain growing up as a disheveled, adversarial blond kid in a nowhere town. It was my absorption in a decades-old punk rock milieu, in fact, that prevented me from being an unapologetic misogynist for a few years. That everyone I listened to and trusted due to concordant cultural affinities implicitly (hell, explicitly) treated feminism as "obvious" - "of course women have it worse than men and are stronk for persevering, you can't even begin to develop a coherent Weltanschauung without recognizing this". I ultimately don't blame the guy, or a lot of the people in the same valence, for being a cuck, because it is usually the product of personal misery and a weak will to life. Male feminists are always bicurious pill-gobbling basket cases who advise "therapy" as a universal panacea exactly because they've found themselves needing it desperately - I used to run into a lot of these people online and they were always scrupulous "allies" and would smugly castigate anyone who wasn't, slipping in admonitions with the arrogance of a self-styled sage. After a while, especially after looking at the world beyond, you'd start to see cracks showing - all of these people seemed to be divorced, to be infrequent fornicators at age 40, to still rent at the same age, to be on various medications, to be recovering addicts of various types, to have fags and trannies highly overrepresented among their ranks - and maybe that wasn't exactly typical. Cobain was came up in exactly this kind of destabilized environment. I remember reading this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Nirvana-Biog...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3XKCYWWWBXKNKT5KER6Y

Where it is said that, as is commonly known, he was a child of divorce with a fairly weak identity. It also details his move to Olympia, site of the nascent K Records/Riot Grrrl scene, and you can see where his lack of personal development was forged into cuckish self-flagellation. You've got to give this guy's environment credit for ruining him. The fact that he was hanging on pretty weakly is evident in the way he met his end - he was a perfect target to end up a cuck and ended up paying for it.

As to the theme of the thread itself, the book linked above states that Cobain ascended at 18 - pretty typical, but it was probably easier back then too - but was largely invisible to cunts during adolescence. I remember a picture of him in the school band at ~13 where he looked like a foid. He wasn't exactly ever a slayer, though, and pretty much wasted a solid 7/10 face. Probably was damaged to the point where he never felt comfortable leveraging his looks/status to bed foids - cuckold mindset is underratedly pernicious.

I don't think Bleach has much to do with sluts, but it does detail his troubles pretty clearly. "About a Girl" was apparently about his gf/oneitis. "Mr. Moustache" was, I think, a cuck rant against "macho men". "Scoff" was about his family laughing at his musical ambitions. "Floyd the Barber" was a pisstake about the Andy Griffith Show. "Downer" is a pretty standard indictment of 80s America. "Sifting" is awesome, but I have no clue what it's about.

Fun fact, the album was originally going to be called Too Many Humans, likely changed after someone told Cobain about another one already going by that name (imo one of the best incel albums out there):

High IQ as always. I also don't blame Cobain, I was also like that (weak, pro-progressivism and feminism, hating "macho" types) between like 14 and 21 roughly. I was also fairly uncomfortable at the prospect of females throwing themselves at me (not that it really happened in my case). Good thing I changed and I have to give credit to PUA shit for it (even though I agree with people here that it's bullshit, with some reservations: mass approaching IS a good tactic for 4-7/10 men).

As for my interpretation of Bleach's lyrics, I admit I went wild and have no source at all for them.

Although he is a chadlite, I am a hard-core nirvana fan.

Same. I listened basically exclusively to Nirvana between the ages of 14 and 17, and still listen to it to this day.

Same. I listened basically exclusively to Nirvana between the ages of 14 and 17, and still listen to it to this day.
Same, but I found him while I was in the 2nd year in college and got hooked into it.

High IQ as always. I also don't blame Cobain, I was also like that (weak, pro-progressivism and feminism, hating "macho" types) between like 14 and 21 roughly. I was also fairly uncomfortable at the prospect of females throwing themselves at me (not that it really happened in my case).

Probably a pretty standard phase for most males, especially right now given the cultural hegemony of feminism. A lot of sites I used to hang out on to learn about music on growing up, like Rateyourmusic, have been completely overtaken by sex defenders and PCbots of various stripes. It was around 2010 when I was discovering exciting stuff daily - shit started souring around 2012 where discussion went from old punkers reminiscing about Cows shows in 1991 to a few of the same people + a collection of people my age rhapsodizing about Margaret Atwood and Kendrick Lamar.

I always had and continue to have an aversion to cocky loudmouth faggots, but it is critical to recognize that foids are complicit in keeping them that way.

As for my interpretation of Bleach's lyrics, I admit I went wild and have no source at all for them.

Yeah, Cobain pretty much wrote nonsense a lot of the time. Most lyrics are better taken as fragmentary snatches of intelligible words anyway.

Oh yeah, "School" is about Cobain's disappointment that the "real world" turned out to be a macrocosm of high school.

Kurt was a based druggiecel and his music is really catchy. Sadly it became so mainstream that also most normies started to like this shit.
Should have stayed a incel only band.
Made catchy music though.

Anyone who likes this album should listen to this. It is testament to the fact that Nirvana's influence had taken hold in some places even before Nevermind. Same dingy, seasick plodding:

Last edited:
5'8" was fine if you had a face like his in the 80's and 90's, he was easily a Chad.

Tesla level IQ.

Cobain always struck me as depressed as hell.

lithium is the incel anthem. he definitely could've done better than courtney love.

He has a top tier face which is 70% of the reason he and every rock star becomes famous.

Naw he was a normie at worst. His parents just fucked him up by trusting (((psychology)) and giving him horrific drugs.

He has a top tier face which is 70% of the reason he and every rock star becomes famous.

KINGBUZZO-420x260.jpg

Cobain had that wounded junkie look that people at MTV thought was so amazing. But, honestly, if him or Chris Cornell looked like Fat Albert, they’d never have sold anywhere near as many records. Nobody would’ve cared. The whole package was there. Whether people believe that or not, it does make a difference. I don’t look like Chris Cornell, and I’m never going to. I’ve never had those false delusions. So, oh well, that’s how it looks.

Once in a while it happens, where looks don’t matter. But I’m very at home with where all that stuff is. If somebody wanted to dismiss our band because of what we look like, then I can’t spend any time worrying about it.

You'd never see it in their lyrics, but the music of Melvins is probably informed indirectly by the blackpill.

Naw he was a normie at worst. His parents just fucked him up by trusting (((psychology)) and giving him horrific drugs.

Did they? Never heard about that.

Not sure if he was an incel before stardom, I think depression, addicion and chronic pain were bigger problems for him tbh