Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Theory] Incest

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I think the reason we have recessed features, asymmetry, bad height or small dick size due to incest by our great great great gandfathers and grandmothers.. What do you think? 
If you look at other animals species they look good, maybe once incel in 1000 and most animal bone structures are good and exactly how bones are supposed to be in their species. There's incest in animals but very rare.. Now look at humans, incest is popular..

Weed said:
I think the reason we have recessed features, asymmetry, bad height or small dick size due to incest by our great great great gandfathers and grandmothers.. What do you think? 
If you look at other animals species they look good, maybe once incel in 1000 and most animal bone structures are good and exactly how bones are supposed to be in their species. There's incest in animals but very rare.. Now look at humans, incest is popular..

Probably. Fucking your cousins was normal 50 years ago in europe (although it is still not illegal like sibling/parent-child relationships, even today), and is normal today in africa/asia/middle east. It needs to be outlawed.

I'd fuck my cousin

I definitely believe there were inbreds in my family tree.

FeminismsCancer said:
I definitely believe there were inbreds in my family tree.
I have a clown nose, not masculine at all.. 100% incest in my family somewhere, came from my grandmother I think

Why the fuck is it that animal's physiology barely strays away from it's design? Cats look like cats, elephants like elephants, and then you have humans that come in a billion variations.

QuantumDummy said:
Why the fuck is it that animal's physiology barely strays away from it's design? Cats look like cats, elephants like elephants, and then you have humans that come in a billion variations.

true.. Maybe it's the lack of facial hair? I mean dudes with beards look similar to me

I think incest is a lot more common than you think, but the taboo prevents a lot of people from talking about it.

QuantumDummy said:

Maybe animals think all humans look alike.

QuantumDummy said:
Why the fuck is it that animal's physiology barely strays away from it's design? Cats look like cats, elephants like elephants, and then you have humans that come in a billion variations.
Maybe it's some natural thing that you differentiate your own species more? Maybe because of less incest.
In chimps I noticed you can find most incels.. Chimps have 98% DNA or smth similarity, does that tell you something? :))

MY FUCKING FILTHY DAD AND BROTHERS ARE ALL CHADS SO FUCK NO I AM AN ANA MOLLY AND A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY

Nah, mouth breathing and other seemingly trivial things can make a huge difference.

I wanna smash my sister

It's a possibility I suppose. Europeans were sometimes known for this behavior.

Muslims still do this, thats why they're so fuck up.

Incelibate anarchist said:

giphy.gif

Maybe, but I think it has more to do with the chemicals and toxic shit in food, water, air that fucks nature up. Imagine how much damage pregnant women do to their unborn children with all the stuff they are eating and drinking. Processed and unhealthy foods and drinks, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and all kinds of shit that shouldnt be consumed while pregnant. Another thing is poor tongue posture and mouthbreathing, these can have catastrophic effects on your looks later in life. Maybe its all of these things combined.

Incelibate anarchist said:
wat? I thought Muslims mog whites by looks

I suspect this for myself. My family is mentally ill, high inhib, semi-gl people, but with odd features physically and mentally. There are a lot of things in my family history I'm probably better off not knowing at this point.

7339er said:
Probably. Fucking your cousins was normal 50 years ago in europe (although it is still not illegal like sibling/parent-child relationships, even today), and is normal today in africa/asia/middle east. It needs to be outlawed.
Fucking your cousin is completely legal in Spain. Fucking anyone is legal in Spain as long as they consent to no matter if it is your cousin or aunt or whoever. Also, incest shouldn't be illegal. If they don't reproduce and just fuck with protection, then no harm in anything.

Rahmawn said:
I'd fuck my cousin