Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Theory) Inceldom Triad

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So I was thinking these last days about how inceldom can be organized in a triad like the "dark triad" (psychopathy, machiavellism and narcissism). And I think it actually can pretty well, the only difference being: one factor (looks) matters more than the other two.

In my opinion the triad of inceldom is: Insufficient looks, Insufficient conscientiousness and Insufficient transgressiveness.

Insufficient looks: This one is the simplest and more important item. Face, height, race, frame, all contained together here. With sufficient looks (i.e. Chad looks) you can easily ascend even if you're completely lacking in the other two items.

Insufficient conscientiousness: This one has to do with status/fame/money. Low conscientiousness is, in my opinion, worse than low IQ or low social abilities, because it basically dooms you to be unsuccessful in life, and robs you of the possibility of ascending through status/fame/money, which is the most consistent way when looks are insufficient.

Insufficient transgressiveness: This one is by far the most complicated item and tbh it was hard to represent it with one word. This is basically about personality, yes, I believe it does matter, but not at all in the sense cucktears and normies usually say. By "transgressiveness" I mean being able transgress the boundaries that status quo puts to people in social relationships.

"Transgressive" people are the ones capable and willing to: treat people like shit, go after what they want recklessly, easily raising your voice, easily disregarding rules when they're in your way, low empathy, being a loudmouth, invading people's spaces. Basically being a mix of thug, bully and "alfa" type.

Looks > Conscientiousness > transgressiveness IMO

But if one item is too low, you can be fucked regardless of the others.

Too low on looks= deformed creep, no chance in hell since even statusmaxxed people will be repulsed by you and acting transgressive won't work well since people instahate (or instantly feel like you're a genetic inferior failure) and won't put up with you trying to bully them.

Too low on conscientiousness= Hikikomori, beggar, basement-dweller

Too low on transgressiveness= bad case of mentalcel, is so caught up in not making a bad move socially or invading people's spaces that can't do anything socially, sometimes not even when a girl is clearly interested

Someone extremely high in the three items would be the highest SMV man in women's eyes: A billionaire famous psychopathic Chad.

Last edited:
I'm too low on all three. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Same. Very low in looks, EXTREMELY low in conscientiousness and very low in transgressiveness. I get myself waiting for people to move instead of nudging or calling them when they're on my way.

10/10 thread.

personality
Normieville

Let's say two guys are plain 5/10 and everything else is equal (money, status, etc). But one is respectful, afraid of hurting people, afraid of making a move, considerate of people's feelings, self-conscious, highly empathic. The other is a thugmaxxed loudmouth bully.

Don't you agree the second guy has it easier with foids? I specifically said this is less important than looks, obviously, but do you really think it doesn't matter at all?

I´m lacking all of them

but do you really think it doesn't matter at all?
my blood just begins to boil when I read "personality". I can't help it.

ofc it matters, it's called NTmaxxing.
being a thug may work or even be beneficial, but being NT is where it's at. just-be-normal-theory

my blood just begins to boil when I read "personality". I can't help it.

ofc it matters, it's called NTmaxxing.
being a thug may work or even be beneficial, but being NT is where it's at. just-be-normal-theory
I'm NT but low on what I called "transgressiveness". I'm very wary of treating people badly, invading their spaces, etc. I have difficulties speaking loud, etc, I recognize a pattern, most people who are bad with women are like that. Women like unrespectiful bullies, it's even scientifically proved.

Insufficient looks: This one is the simplest and more important item. Face, height, race, frame, all contained together here. With sufficient looks (i.e. Chad looks) you can easily ascend even if you're completely lacking in the other two items.

I'd expand on this a little bit and add penis size as an important factor to looks as well.

"Personality doesn't matter at all" is a gigacope. Even chad beats her better than you could ever.

Hey Mainlander, just want to tell you that you are my favourite poster here

only the 2nd one

@Mods

STICKY THIS

I'd expand on this a little bit and add penis size as an important factor to looks as well.
In a sense yes.. fesnails naturally want a big cocked alpha because they want every place in their disgusting roast beef touched. Therefore seeing as how big cocks make women experience more pleasure they are seen as masculine and in high demand for them to breed with. A small penis would be seen as feminine because of a childshitters gash being too huge after shitting out a child or taking a 12 incher, therefore a woman would not pick a small penis to breed with because other women wouldn't like the offspring to have a small penis and she wouldn't get the same sexual experience. Women only want men with big penises confirmed.

High IQ, although I think there are more than three important factors (for example small talk skills (traits like beeing quick-witted, funny, etc), showing normal social behaviour, confidence (allthough this is linked with the others, low conscientiousness can lead to having no skills or accoplishments, which reduce your confidence. Low confidence can then also decrease your transgressiveness))
"Transgressive" people are the ones capable and willing to: treat people like shit, go after what they want recklessly, easily raising your voice, easily disregarding rules when they're in your way, low empathy, being a loudmouth, invading people's spaces. Basically being a mix of thug, bully and "alfa" type.

So basically too transgressive people not getting laid is the high iq version of the normie meme "nice guys finish last"
Btw, where did you get this word from, is it a legitimate scientific term? I could find it nowhere on the internet in this context

Last edited:
High IQ, although I think there are more than three important factors (for example small talk skills (traits like beeing quick-witted, funny, etc), showing normal social behaviour, confidence (allthough this is linked with the others, low conscientiousness can lead to having no skills or accoplishments, which reduce your confidence. Low confidence can then also decrease your transgressiveness))

So basically too transgressive people not getting laid is the high iq version of the normie meme "nice guys finish last"
Btw, where did you get this word from, is it a legitimate scientific term? I could find it nowhere on the internet in this context
It's hard to see very "transgressive" people not getting laid. Maybe if they're super ugly, but most I know do get laid, even if with ugly-ass foids.

I just came up with this term tbh, I thought a lot about a word that would summarize everything this item contains but struggled with it. But that word exists, right?

I just came up with this term tbh, I thought a lot about a word that would summarize everything this item contains but struggled with it. But that word exists, right?

I didn't find this word beeing used to describe a personality trait, but your description seemed to make a lot of sense (as well as the connection to inceldom), so I though it was a scientific term

High IQ

I’ve always thought this. Especially good call on the sociopath/thug/bully branch - this can outweigh shortage of looks. Status/fame/money is by far the weakest branch, but if you have enough of it you can ascend.

I didn't find this word beeing used to describe a personality trait, but your description seemed to make a lot of sense (as well as the connection to inceldom), so I though it was a scientific term
I'm glad it worked out that well. I won't mind people incorporating this term at all if they want.

That's very accurate. The part about transgressiveness is especially accurate. I've definitely noticed a small to large degree of assholish behavior in every man successful with women. They'll usually be smart enough to never go into overt cruelty (which would result in social status loss or religious condemnation), instead playing a keyboard of small taunts, boasting, personal space invading, ignoring people when they talk or ask a question, or talking over them. All of this is a way of displaying high status without overt hostility or violence, and I'm not even sure it's conscious. When confronted about their rudeness, they'll usually apologize and then a second later return to their old ways.

I had noticed this trend as early as primary school, and thus sought to emulate it; my attempt to become an alpha douchebag worked somewhat until puberty, where every single classmate of mine made sure to inform me that my looks were not compatible with such LARPing.

That's very accurate. The part about transgressiveness is especially accurate. I've definitely noticed a small to large degree of assholish behavior in every man successful with women. They'll usually be smart enough to never go into overt cruelty (which would result in social status loss or religious condemnation), instead playing a keyboard of small taunts, boasting, personal space invading, ignoring people when they talk or ask a question, or talking over them. All of this is a way of displaying high status without overt hostility or violence, and I'm not even sure it's conscious. When confronted about their rudeness, they'll usually apologize and then a second later return to their old ways.

High IQ as always, you elaborated it better than I was able to. It's exactly that with most of those men, but overt cruelty/criminal behavior, although having negative consequences socially, will work as well, just see how foids go like crazy after criminals and thugs as well.

I had noticed this trend as early as primary school, and thus sought to emulate it; my attempt to become an alpha douchebag worked somewhat until puberty, where every single classmate of mine made sure to inform me that my looks were not compatible with such LARPing.
Sorry but lost at the end :feelskek:

Let's say two guys are plain 5/10 and everything else is equal (money, status, etc). But one is respectful, afraid of hurting people, afraid of making a move, considerate of people's feelings, self-conscious, highly empathic. The other is a thugmaxxed loudmouth bully.

Don't you agree the second guy has it easier with foids? I specifically said this is less important than looks, obviously, but do you really think it doesn't matter at all?

I honestly don't agree with that. Where I work, there are guys who are thugmaxxed bullies who did some shit to women. (i.e Rape, Sexual Assault w/ Deadly weapon, Aggravated Assault, etc.) Those men hate women to the max and some rather want revenge because they were cheated on. Some are also here for statutory rape w/ a child, sexual crimes with children, and drugs. Despite being 5/10, if anyone (whiteknight or thugmaxxed) are in here for crimes against children they are the first to be targeted by all inmates. Looksmax, status, money doesn't matter at all once inside.

Same. Very low in looks, EXTREMELY low in conscientiousness and very low in transgressiveness. I get myself waiting for people to move instead of nudging or calling them when they're on my way.

Cope. You don't do it because you're not retarded and understand what the outcome of such actions would be

Cope. You don't do it because you're not retarded and understand what the outcome of such actions would be
But calling the person's name for them to see you want to pass through the way they're blocking or lightly nudging them is the normal thing to do in such situations...

But calling the person's name for them to see you want to pass through the way they're blocking or lightly nudging them is the normal thing to do in such situations...

The reason you are afraid of invading others space is because you are aware of your inferiority. It's a defense mechanism

Transgressiveness....this is huge with women..they want that emotional rollercoaster.

This is like tits and ass for male attraction..all romantic lit sold to women contain lots of this

instead playing a keyboard of small taunts, boasting, personal space invading, ignoring people when they talk or ask a question, or talking over them. All of this is a way of displaying high status without overt hostility or violence, and I'm not even sure it's conscious.

It's too complicated to not be conscious, though I'm glad somebody picked up on it. I call it 'genius of abuse.' I used to think it was unconscious, but I started to realize it was very purposeful.

If you have bad looks you must compensate a lot with other ''skills''. But yes, if you have good looks it is easier but you still need the social intelligence to play the game.

So I was thinking these last days about how inceldom can be organized in a triad like the "dark triad" (psychopathy, machiavellism and narcissism). And I think it actually can pretty well, the only difference being: one factor (looks) matters more than the other two.

In my opinion the triad of inceldom is: Insufficient looks, Insufficient conscientiousness and Insufficient transgressiveness.
I would call that Neuroticism spectrum... since most men who are still virgin have some kind of mix of poor social skills and anxiety.

low as fuck on looks, high transgressiveness medium I guess on the second

Had to think about this again, and came to the conclusion that there is another character trait that has a very large influence on your romantic success.

For a lack of a better word, I call it "quick-wittedness":
This trait allows you to make funny and entertaining comments, have good comebacks and to come up with new topics to start a conversation or keep smalltalk going. But most importantly for your success the most important aspect for romantic success, it allows you to know when and how to tease and make sexual advances while flirting.
It basically covers all the aspects of conversation that are created on a more subconscious level in your brain, often kind of just pop up in your brain, therefore it is also hard to train.

Beeing to low in this trait is very bad for your romantic success, beeing high in confidence and low in transgressiveness doesn't help if you are very low in quick-wittedness and fail to find the right words while approaching and flirting, making the situation awkward for everybody and eventually making the woman go away.

I think especially for people with autism this is a very big problem, but also other incels have this problem very often, including myself

I'm low on looks but I'm even lower on the 2nd two.

I fail in all three. rope me up, boys.

I'm low in all three categories.

It's over.