Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [THEORY] Greg Heffley is the representation of the modern day incel

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
If you look at him and read the book through,, nearly everywhere he attempts to up his social status and relations and is immediately rejected. He frequently makes comments about how attractiveness and height makes up the basis of how you are treated, unlike back when he was a child when it was based off your speed (also mostly based on genetics).

He frequently is framemogged and statusmogged by Rowley, with his parents being quite affluent. He is held in a higher regard than Greg despite his poor social awareness.

He is also accustomed to random events that go wrong simply because they do; one of the books is even titled "Hard Luck". He also has his own oneitis

I like how they try to portray him as having a crappy life but in reality, his childhood was way better than most of ours

that happens because he tends to use people for his own gain:feelsjuice: he’s not like us, he has a way better life, but since he’s a borderline sociopath he fucks it up

If you look at him and read the book through,, nearly everywhere he attempts to up his social status and relations and is immediately rejected. He frequently makes comments about how attractiveness and height makes up the basis of how you are treated, unlike back when he was a child when it was based off your speed (also mostly based on genetics).

He frequently is framemogged and statusmogged by Rowley, with his parents being quite affluent. He is held in a higher regard than Greg despite his poor social awareness.

He is also accustomed to random events that go wrong simply because they do; one of the books is even titled "Hard Luck". He also has his own oneitis
I haven't read that book in a long time, might have to pick it up again

I used to relate to him so much, those books were an important part of my childhood ngl.