Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [THEORY] BlackOps2cel becomes a cucktear

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Thanks to incels bombarding him with messages, etc. What would you do?

we will need to find a BlackOps4cel

Plenty of people uglymogs blackops2cel if you look hard enough.

Hes probably too good looking for that place tbh

I can 100% see it happening tbh.

if you think about it, he will have to embrace cucktears or the blowback would be insane- enough to ruin his life

Would be the betrayal of the century. :feelsbadman:

You motherfuckers should of just left him alone.

Now he feels forced to pick a side and he's probably bluepilled as fuck, since he didn't find us, we found him.

You morons created an enemy who would of found us on his own in due time.

I can't bring myself to believe that our lord would betray us, he should embrace his sub humanity and join us as our leader.

Now he feels forced to pick a side and he's probably bluepilled as fuck, since he didn't find us, we found him.

:feelsthink:

Hes probably too good looking for that place tbh
This guy gets it.

Pl0364c.png

/r/Inceltears "chad": fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males, yet he thinks he is the slayer.
/r/Braincels "incel": stacies literally orbit him day and night, yet he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

Bruv... it would be a terrible idea for BlackOps2Cel to support people who actually made fun of his looks on fb.

His status as a meme would become even more hilarious

Bruv... it would be a terrible idea for BlackOps2Cel to support people who actually made fun of his looks on fb.

That's what's going to happen if he turns out to be another bluepilled retard.

Maybe he'll join on the second anniversary when the blue pill fails him next year

Does he even speak English? He most likely just wants nothing to do with any of this.

I have never understood why so many incels worship this person. He looks like a 4/10, he is ugly but not atrociously, irredeemably ugly, and he also seems to be tall, which is another plus for him.

So what is the point of praising him? He is not even that ugly, nor does he even identify as an incel. Should we praise and remember anyone, it should be those incels who have died for the sake of inceldom, either at the hands of normies or by suicide. They are actual martyrs and their suffering bears testimony to our beliefs.

This guy gets it.

Pl0364c.png

/r/Inceltears "chad": fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dressing males, yet he thinks he is the slayer.
/r/Braincels "incel": stacies literally orbit him day and night, yet he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.
Why do the cucktears people get mogged by incels like they're fucking trannies for crying out loud

Also correct me if I am wrong, but this worship of St Blackops2cel started on r/incels, because initially Elliot Rodger was praised as a saint, but because the mods were afraid that they would get banned for glorifying him, they cracked down on this sort of talk. As a result, people switched to praising this random ugly guy, as a safe alternative.

So this whole thing was a forced meme, and a waste of time because we should have been praising real self-identified incels and not random people (which has now made us look like retards to everyone else).

Also correct me if I am wrong, but this worship of St Blackops2cel started on r/incels, because initially Elliot Rodger was praised as a saint, but because the mods were afraid that they would get banned for glorifying him, they cracked down on this sort of talk. As a result, people switched to praising this random ugly guy, as a safe alternative.

So this whole thing was a forced meme, and a waste of time because we should have been praising real self-identified incels and not random people (which has now made us look like retards to everyone else).
high iq

He probably hates us.

top 10 anime betrayals

Does he even speak English? He most likely just wants nothing to do with any of this.

I have never understood why so many incels worship this person. He looks like a 4/10, he is ugly but not atrociously, irredeemably ugly, and he also seems to be tall, which is another plus for him.

So what is the point of praising him? He is not even that ugly, nor does he even identify as an incel. Should we praise and remember anyone, it should be those incels who have died for the sake of inceldom, either at the hands of normies or by suicide. They are actual martyrs and their suffering bears testimony to our beliefs.
Boyo, even fucking select inceltears members admit he is ugly and ain't got that much chance.

He is confirmed to be completely inexperienced with girls in his 30's.

His pictures asking to be rated from all over the place from gaming boards to reddit rate me boards all say he is very ugly and mock him.

There is more to ugliness than deformities and acne.

He likes nice cars, I think it’s a requirement for CT “males” to only like efficient cars or scooters. If I was him personally, I’d come on here to find out what the fuss was about. Yeah, I know I’m ugly but why did I get selected? He wasted his shot at $$$ and having a solid community to back him but that’s his choice. Third greatest export out of Belgium after Fries and Waffles imo.

wat u mean we found him?

now that he's famous he should seriously consider streaming videogames for a living

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he’s a delusional bluepiller who would hate incels if someone described the concept.

Morgan’s probably an incel in denial. Can’t they get over the grieving process (denial), and just accept their subhumanity?

I doubt he speaks English. I don't think he's a 4/10 in the original picture, closer to 3/10 due to his disgusting-looking hair. I don't understand the praising either, I think the guy must be absolutely heartbroken knowing that he is the appointed poster boy for ugly virgins. I can't help but envisioning him sobbing uncontrollably after being bombarbed with messages from people he's never heard of.

if you think about it, he will have to embrace cucktears or the blowback would be insane- enough to ruin his life
There isnt much too lose. But he would need to swallow the blackpill first

now that he's famous he should seriously consider streaming videogames for a living

Tbh. He could make tons in donations by making vids and streaming vidya, all will intermittently dropping and providing a steady stream of blackpills

I wouldn’t even be surprised if he’s a delusional bluepiller who would hate incels if someone described the concept.

Morgan’s probably an incel in denial. Can’t they get over the grieving process (denial), and just accept their subhumanity?