Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory about face height relation

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
i believe that there some correalation about face and height

for example manlet who is 5'8 CAN BE CONSIDERED CHAD...just he needs 9,5 face or 10/10 ( good example of this is tom cruise )
but 6'0 guy can be considered chad if he has 9/10 or even 8/10 face
while 6'5 guy might be considered chad if he is 7/10

if you are taller then facial requarments are lower while shorter are higher

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lv99_BixNood
@epillepsy
@CCPcel
@Caesercel
@TheDarkEnigma
@SocialzERo
@Made in Heaven
@Ika-Sama

someone i know whos 5'8 has a 19 slay count. got head from a foid while watching spirited away. truth is its all about face unless turbo manlet (5'6 and below)

someone i know whos 5'8 has a 19 slay count. got head from a foid while watching spirited away. truth is its all about face unless turbo manlet (5'6 and below)
I'm willing to bet he's a high-tier normie facially at the very best. Probably mid-tier.

Anecdotal but can confirm I know some 5'8 chad/chadlites with high kill counts

I fully agree. IMO height is slightly more important than face, and taller you are the more you can get away with mediocre face. And if a man is turbo manlet under 170cm face is irrelevant, same as if a guy has 2/10 face height is irrelevant.

Most people here don't know how to rate at all. Imo on lookism they were too autistically harsh but here any slightly above average white guy with blond hair is automatically a Chad.
Of course your bluepilled ass thinks he’s HTN or normie at best
Obviously it's meaningless to say since it's not going to happen but I would unironically bet half of everything I own.

Face is most important than comes frame. Height doesn't matter at all tbh.

You are ignoring one crucial factor. Being NT

Most people here don't know how to rate at all. Imo on lookism they were too autistically harsh but here any slightly above average white guy with blond hair is automatically a Chad.
Tbh. Color is nothing. Its all about skull shape.

My god imagine being here for almost 4 years and being this retarded. 2018cels are either real good users or negative IQ, I noticed this over a year ago and still stays true.
Cope. You're incel because of your ugly face and not because of your manlet height.

yes but nowheare as important as these two, also social status, money
:yes: Being NT gives you more opportunities because you can socialize more, but if an ugly short guy is NT he can get friends and be comic relief but he will not get girls no chance.

i believe that there some correalation about face and height

for example manlet who is 5'8 CAN BE CONSIDERED CHAD...just he needs 9,5 face or 10/10 ( good example of this is tom cruise )
but 6'0 guy can be considered chad if he has 9/10 or even 8/10 face
while 6'5 guy might be considered chad if he is 7/10

if you are taller then facial requarments are lower while shorter are higher

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lv99_BixNood
@epillepsy
@CCPcel
@Caesercel
@TheDarkEnigma
@SocialzERo
@Made in Heaven
@Ika-Sama
Height is looks multipiller

Tallcels exist
If you have a 9/10+ face and are incel you are volcel, end of story

If you're 6'5 and white 4/10 face is enough to be Chad.

If you're 6'5 and white 4/10 face is enough to be Chad.
Chadlite at best, more likely high NT. 6'5 with 4/10 face could be tallcel, 5'8 with 9/10 face can only be volcel

To be clear, to be 5'8 and 4/10 face it's extremely over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
good theory probably true tbh. if you lack in one area, can compensate with another. And ofc GigaChad lacks in no area.

I'm willing to bet he's a high-tier normie facially at the very best. Probably mid-tier.
I'd say that's about right. He's very NT and extroverted