Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theories on dyed hair

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
All of this is assuming the foid is not old and grey haired, though if old foids dye into crazy colors then it does apply.

If a foid dyes her hair blonde or reddish in a natural way-- she enjoys feeling feminine. Most of the times it's ethnic women wanting to feel more Stacy-like.

If a blonde foid dyes her hair dark or or red, she is exhausted from all the attention she gets, and wants to lay low a little bit, yet still feel feminine enough to be competently attractive. She may or may not have a white guilt sort of thing.

If a foid dyes her hair black she has an emo/goth phase or wants to blend in and raceplay being more asian in an asian country.

If a foid has an ombre-sort of thing going on with her hair, of any sort of color-- she is for the most part fun and open-minded-- she just really likes to virtue signal, and is prone to easily change opinions. She is desperate to fit in with the cool kids to a toxic degree.

If a foid dyes her hair light green she is a crazy libfem slut that is into slutwalks, BDSM, and probably has a fetlife account. Think Morrigan from Darkstalkers. A black woman who dyes her hair any color other than light brown also falls into this stereotype.

If a foid dyes her hair unnaturally bright red or dyes it in crazy streaks of any color (like Yugioh) she is pretty much a Karen-- she is out to get offended just for the attention and explode at you, possibly sue you, or get you fired for your entertainment. Example includes Sharon Osbourne.

If a foid dyes her hair blue, she is a sex-negative feminist that hates men, and loves kink-shaming. Her stance on whores is that they are all victims of patriarchy, and they cannot possibly will or consent to it. Example, any SJW cringe video. Her favorite hobby is appropriating male hobbies and RUINING them, especially video games and anime.

If a foid dyes her hair PURPLE, she is a psychotic passive-aggressive tyrant. She "acts" like the worst SJW possible, when in fact, the only modus operandi her has is her own brand of passive-aggresive dominance/narcissism. She is willing to passive-aggressively destroy her own people just for the sake of her own status. Example includes Captain Holdo.

If a foid dyes her hair pink she is a sex-positive lesbian, though in some cases it can also mean she has a fetish where she enjoys acting like a child and has daddy issues

Last edited:
If the bitch has dyed hair trying to look like a cyberpunk with nose piercings and tattoos, run the fuck away and don't stop running.

If a bitch is a White foid with dreadlocks you've encountered a demonic succubus sent from hell, they're all practically the same under that general appearance, they're pretty easy to visually spot or detect. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If a foid dyes her hair blonde or reddish in a natural way-- she enjoys feeling feminine. Most of the times it's ethnic women wanting to feel more Stacy-like.
Pretty much all blonde white women have dyed hair even those who were born blonde. I was born blonde myself and now my hair is basically light brown. A massive hit to my looks. Blondemaxxing is real.

Blondemaxxing is huge for white women. Pure blonde is child like hair that eventually gets darker for anyone. Even blue eyed nordic girls eventually darken up and have to dyke their hair. Greek, Italian, Spanish etc women who are less blonde or not even blonde are increasing their smv by even more.

pink: the girl may be a pony
bouncing my little pony GIF

It's a sign that she is more degenerate whore than the other foids

Pink hair usually means lesbian most of the time. :feelsjuice:
I can't believe I forgot pink,

but yeah pink means lesbian, in some cases it can also mean she has a fetish where she enjoys acting like a child and has daddy issues

but yeah pink means lesbian, in some cases it can also mean she has a fetish where she enjoys acting like a child and has daddy issues
They all like acting as children having daddy issues, that's basically a majority of foids. :feelsjuice:

If a foid dyes her hair pink she is a sex-positive lesbian,
Pink is actually one of my favorite unnatural hair colors. It feels very cyberpunk-ish.
If a blonde foid dyes her hair dark or or red, she is exhausted from all the attention she gets, and wants to lay low a little bit
Not necessarily. She's merely sending signals that she wants to lay low but in reality that only gets her more attention. Black hair simply looks more mature.

Dont think this theory matters to women much. They just need to look young and appear ovulating to appear attractive. hair color is more of a male thing

When an ugly landwhale dyes her hair pink, it doesn't make her more attractive or interesting. She's still an ugly landwhale, just with clown hair. It's also an obvious sign of narcissism.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44qd40?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's your spiritual totem animal because you look just like one, the story checks out. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44r2tf?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I hope all lesbians, man-haters, and bisexual freaks get their hair dyed, it will make it that much easier to avoid you all in public.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44rpk1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I can spot a lesbian from a mile away, you all look the same and I've trained myself to detect you. I feel my powers growing stronger each year. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h45636d?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Most of you do.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h45dn8b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Seven out of ten most dyed hair women with bright coloring are lesbians or part of the hate men brigade. Not always the case, but a majority of the time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44sywj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I've lived in the middle of nowhere, we're everywhere, our eyes are watching from everywhere.:feelsdevil::feelsLSD:
Dont think this theory matters to women much. They just need to look young and appear ovulating to appear attractive. hair color is more of a male thing
I prefer natural redheads above all else, I see a natural ginger foid and I'm like a tracer missile. Natural blondes are a second favorite of mine. There's no substitute for natural colored hair.

Last edited:
If a foid dyes her hair pink she is a sex-positive lesbian, though in some cases it can also mean she has a fetish where she enjoys acting like a child and has daddy issues
This one is 100% right,I dont know about the others

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44qd40?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's your spiritual totem animal because you look just like one, the story checks out. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44r2tf?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I hope all lesbians, man-haters, and bisexual freaks get their hair dyed, it will make it that much easier to avoid you all in public.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44rpk1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I can spot a lesbian from a mile away, you all look the same and I've trained myself to detect you. I feel my powers growing stronger each year. :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h45636d?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Most of you do.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h45dn8b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Seven out of ten most dyed hair women with bright coloring are lesbians or part of the hate men brigade. Not always the case, but a majority of the time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oe8a36/ororhear_me_outthe_color_has_no_purpose_other/h44sywj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I've lived in the middle of nowhere, we're everywhere, our eyes are watching from everywhere.:feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

I prefer natural redheads above all else, I see a natural ginger foid and I'm like a tracer missile. Natural blondes are a second favorite of mine. There's no substitute for natural colored hair.

Im saying all this shit I'm making up and soon it will be willed into reality for post-ironic reasons

they want more attention because the bright colored hair makes them stand out
After Kylie Jenner all thots want dark hair.

Pink is actually one of my favorite unnatural hair colors. It feels very cyberpunk-ish.

Not necessarily. She's merely sending signals that she wants to lay low but in reality that only gets her more attention. Black hair simply looks more mature.
It's weird how crazy hair colors has no social stigma attached to it in anime, but it does in reality.

If the bitch has dyed hair trying to look like a cyberpunk with nose piercings and tattoos, run the fuck away and don't stop running.

If a bitch is a White foid with dreadlocks you've encountered a demonic succubus sent from hell, they're all practically the same under that general appearance, they're pretty easy to visually spot or detect. :feelsjuice:
pink: the girl may be a pony
bouncing my little pony GIF
It's a sign that she is more degenerate whore than the other foids

After Kylie Jenner all thots want dark hair.
OK

If a foid has an ombre-sort of thing going on with her hair, of any sort of color-- she is for the most part fun and open-minded--
no foid is open minded. don't get open minded mixed up with someone being easily swayed due to having a weak mind.

It's weird how crazy hair colors has no social stigma attached to it in anime, but it does in reality.
Hair colors of anime girls are more often a form of representation than the actual hair color of the character (they didn't actually "dye" their hair). There are also very few artists who are capable of drawing facial features and hair colors become a convenient tool for distinguishing between different characters.

This tbh. Just run the fuck away and never look back. Find some copes and ignore the hell that is post modern society

Whenever i think of green hair i think of those fantasy forest elves from video games and internet animations
5DE3CB07 48EC 414F BBE5 A1F883F9AC52