Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theoretically, what do I have to do to prove even ugly women can get chad?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I know no one outside this board will believe me but what's the most straight forward, believable experiment that can be conducted to possibly convince a normie?

Pigwoman experiment. Sure the guys hitting her up weren't Chads but it just goes to show how many options they have.

Eh they can be a drunken one night pump n'dump for Chad if they play their cards right but actually securing Chad as an ugly female is near impossible which is why feminism even exists in the first place.

you dont need to prove it, its proven everywhere in todays society

Eh they can be a drunken one night pump n'dump for Chad if they play their cards right but actually securing Chad as an ugly female is near impossible which is why feminism even exists in the first place.

This

I knew a person that saw any female as a conquest. I didn't really understand it as I thought that my true love would come along. Amazingly we were sort of pals big time. Its odd to think of that, but he would fck anything

I thik the OP point is (tangentally) that femisCHAD, ie good looking women don't conquest anything ie screw a bus load of ugly men. Its interesting really. And so maybe ugly women set their sites to high also.

Have two X Chromosomes, it's that easy

Pigwoman experiment. Sure the guys hitting her up weren't Chads but it just goes to show how many options they have.
pigwoman experiment actually bought sick up into my mouth. it is one of the famous blackpills