Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theoretical extremely high IQ social experiment that could go on YouTube and possibly be the TSAR BOMBA BLACKPILL.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
This has to take place on a small-ish college campus, as the same foid will be targeted.

First, there should be a sub4 incel who approaches this foid, and acts all confident and shit, and asks for her number. Not to mention, of course he's going to get rejected ("Teehee I have a boyfriend," "I'm lesbian," "I'm uninterested.").

Then, after over a month has passed (so the foid forgets about it), the same foid will be targeted again (hence why I said small-ish college campus), and then a 8/10+ Chad is brought out, and he approaches the foid in the EXACT same way, with the EXACT same approach way and walk and everything as the incel-type did, and he says the exact same words to the foid too. Then, of course, the foid will give the Chad her number, and she will be exposed as a shallow bitch.

Rinse and repeat with different foids, and make it into a year to two year long social experiment blackpill uploaded on YouTube for the entire planet to see.

High IQ?

Last edited:
How to get Chad to cooperate?

How to get Chad to cooperate?
He will willingly participate in the experiment, along with a bluepilled incel-in-denial who doesn't mind being humiliated.

basically just irl chadfish experiment but would be entertaining

Whats the point? We already have all the proof in the world and they choose to ignore it. You think suddenly people are gonna be like "oh you have these 5000 experiments proving what you say that we ignore, but now that you uploaded this social experiment prankster video, we believe you" ?

Einstein IQ
I want to see that blackpill nuke

Low IQ
Even for normies it's obvious that looks decisive on such degree.

They will just say “oh it’s only 1 or 5 girls “

Anecdotal :soy::soy::soy:

Whats the point? We already have all the proof in the world and they choose to ignore it. You think suddenly people are gonna be like "oh you have these 5000 experiments proving what you say that we ignore, but now that you uploaded this social experiment prankster video, we believe you" ?
Yes, because normies are retards. They choose not to believe in straight up facts, but they will watch something stupid like "People Getting Hit By Cars in Los Angeles Compilation" and they will assume everyone in Los Angeles likes to pull hit and runs. You have to cater to their simpleton mindsets.

Yes, because normies are retards. They choose not to believe in straight up facts, but they will watch something stupid like "People Getting Hit By Cars in Los Angeles Compilation" and they will assume everyone in Los Angeles likes to pull hit and runs. You have to cater to their simpleton mindsets.

Well you're actually right, they're dumb as fuck

Yes bro. The idea is good.

As an additional kick to the blackpill you can make the Chad approach her with less confidence to give a middle finger to the PUAs. But less confidence would give the normies an excuse to say "he was cuter" or "he was less aggressive".

Yes bro. The idea is good.

As an additional kick to the blackpill you can make the Chad approach her with less confidence to give a middle finger to the PUAs.

make him say massaginistic lines liek " i wana fuck you like a whore"

Hmm, this seems like good enough idea.

Just one thing - do this at the same time, multiple countries, get all videos polished and prepared - then upload this as massive, worldwide blackpill and testament to foid shallowness.