Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Then don't be ugly"

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince

View: https://x.com/SunBleachedSlay/status/1845892841886597308

View: https://x.com/SunBleachedSlay/status/1845893223882899472

1.Plastic Facial Surgery costs $10k, not everybody has daddy's money to spend on whatever
2.Foids aren't at all expected to maintain beauty standards at fucking all, It's not 50s anymore the media literally advocates that women "come in all sizes", "women don't need to shave" etc. If anything it's other foids who expect you to maintain these standards.
3.Your response to the valid complaint that prettier people get treated better then ugly people is disgusting and shows that you are an awful human being, but it's not at all surprising considering women are taught to be awful human beings by having their awful opinions be validated by simps like raul

View: https://x.com/rr_dh96/status/1846019691631833276

Basically this hoe has a double digit IQ and is an awful human being.

NPJ36rj9 400x400

yes queen teehehehe hehehe fuck ugly men am i fucking right

this is exactly why im raping a bitch before i off myself.

these niggers think they can hate us MEN for something we cant fucking control and they think they will get away with it and nobody will ever fucking lash out fucking cunts

@Stupid Clown

171k likes
they fucking hate us
i cant wait to rape a bitch and then off myself
im gonna fucking rape a bitch, they already think im a potential rapist bc of my looks i might as well fuckin do it

rhinoplasty??? bitch are you fucking retarded that nose looks big bc his jaws are recessed you dumb slut

Jaw is law
only ugly men really know what suffering is. ugly men suffer more than fucking foids who lose their kids to suicide. at least those foids are still cared for and respected meanwhile we're treated like shit cz of your looks all the fuckin time and the bitch has the audacity to say ugly men's struggles arent real

only ugly men really know what suffering is. ugly men suffer more than fucking foids who lose their kids to suicide. at least those foids are still cared for and respected meanwhile we're treated like shit cz of your looks all the fuckin time and the bitch has the audacity to say ugly men's struggles arent real
True. I'm not that ugly now, but I used to look way worse in the past. Got treated like shit every day. Women who lost their kids have nothing to complain about compared to a man who suffered his whole life

True. I'm not that ugly now, but I used to look way worse in the past. Got treated like shit every day. Women who lost their kids have nothing to complain about compared to a man who suffered his whole life
exactly bro, you know the struggle. ugly men are just fucking tools bro, you go your entire life trying to survive never experiencing love or appreciation and then you go on the internet and see what women and normies really think of you because of your face. ugly sub5 manlets know true suffering and nobody else. a bitch who got gangraped by 15 curries knows less bout suffering than the average .is user

exactly bro, you know the struggle. ugly men are just fucking tools bro, you go your entire life trying to survive never experiencing love or appreciation and then you go on the internet and see what women and normies really think of you because of your face. ugly sub5 manlets know true suffering and nobody else. a bitch who got gangraped by 15 curries knows less bout suffering than the average .is user
True. The suffering of being treated as unlovable and worse, treated like a worthless item to bully hurts so bad.

treated like a worthless item to bully hurts so bad.
This is true suffering. Pisses me off when foids like the one in OP thinks theyre the true sufferers bc muh patriarchy and not the guy on the left in the picture she quoted.

This is true suffering. Pisses me off when foids like the one in OP thinks theyre the true sufferers bc muh patriarchy and not the guy on the left in the picture she quoted.
Yep. Females literally live on absolute happy mode in life with endless love and cheats in the game of life, and still complain. They could literally do almost nothing and cruise through life happily. The fact they still complain when living a life better than we could imagine proves that they wouldn't last one day in an incel's shoes

Yep. Females literally live on absolute happy mode in life with endless love and cheats in the game of life, and still complain. They could literally do almost nothing and cruise through life happily. The fact they still complain when living a life better than we could imagine proves that they wouldn't last one day in an incel's shoes
I genuinely can't even see just what this patriarchy they talk and cry bout even is. Where the fuck is it? Like legitimately? Everyone fucking treats them like goddesses where the fuck is this misogyny shit they're always crying bout?

They are judging us for something we can't control jfl

I genuinely can't even see just what this patriarchy they talk and cry bout even is. Where the fuck is it? Like legitimately? Everyone fucking treats them like goddesses where the fuck is this misogyny shit they're always crying bout?
Exactly. Females 200 years ago sometimes had justifiable reason to complain of patriarchy because their husbands could have actually been abusive and they were forced to stay, but that's not the case anymore. They get all the perks and no downsides. Even back then, the percentage of women that were actually abused was so fucking low I'm sure. Even back then, it was better to be a woman than a man. Men did all the work for them back then and a woman just had to do house chores. At least the men back then actually got appreciated and loved in return though.

Fuck I have a narrow jaw and recessed chin
Mine is also narrower and more recessed than I'd like it to be. It was so much worse before puberty though, and made my life hell back then

Some people have good jaw but no chin projection. It's over for them
Genioplasty nigga. It's not like jaw surgery which is hard asf to recover from and can be botched. If you got a good jaw but shit chin its not even bad just get genio.

Mine is also narrower and more recessed than I'd like it to be. It was so much worse before puberty though, and made my life hell back then
Dm your face. I'd like to see.

Some people have good jaw but no chin projection. It's over for them
You mean good jaw width from front view, but recessed chin from side view? I saw one user with a jaw exactly like that so far.

Dm your face. I'd like to see.
I cannot risk that with my post count. I'm sorry, but I just can't trust anyone here that much. If my face got leaked, IT would spread it all over the internet and turn it into a living meme. My life would unironically be over

I cannot risk that with my post count. I'm sorry, but I just can't trust anyone here that much. If my face got leaked, IT would spread it all over the internet and turn it into a living meme. My life would unironically be over
Alright, if you ever feel comfortable, you can maybe send it over snap because if someone were to take a screenshot, you'd know about it. Just saying.

Alright, if you ever feel comfortable, you can maybe send it over snap because if someone were to take a screenshot, you'd know about it. Just saying.
Ok. How does that even work though? It literally sends you a notification if someone screenshots it? But that could be circumvented easy enough. All someone needs to do is view it on PC and take a picture of it with their phone.

Ok. How does that even work though? It literally sends you a notification if someone screenshots it? But that could be circumvented easy enough. All someone needs to do is view it on PC and take a picture of it with their phone.
Can only be viewed on the phone and yeah it lets you know if someone were to take a screenshot. WhatsApp is even better because it literally blocks the person from taking a screenshot to begin with and you can't view photos on PC.

Can only be viewed on the phone and yeah it lets you know if someone were to take a screenshot. WhatsApp is even better because it literally blocks the person from taking a screenshot to begin with and you can't view photos on PC.
Interesting

im punch this bitch in the mouth

View: https://x.com/SunBleachedSlay/status/1845892841886597308

View: https://x.com/SunBleachedSlay/status/1845893223882899472

1.Plastic Facial Surgery costs $10k, not everybody has daddy's money to spend on whatever
2.Foids aren't at all expected to maintain beauty standards at fucking all, It's not 50s anymore the media literally advocates that women "come in all sizes", "women don't need to shave" etc. If anything it's other foids who expect you to maintain these standards.
3.Your response to the valid complaint that prettier people get treated better then ugly people is disgusting and shows that you are an awful human being, but it's not at all surprising considering women are taught to be awful human beings by having their awful opinions be validated by simps like raul

View: https://x.com/rr_dh96/status/1846019691631833276

Basically this hoe has a double digit IQ and is an awful human being.

“Don’t be ugly”
IMG 0482

Are foids seriously this retarded this is pathetic

this is exactly why im raping a bitch before i off myself.
brutal self snitch, expect a visit from the police jfl

IT avengers are monitoring this forum 24/7 to prevent crime

Women just always manage to out themselves as idiots. Let them tell on themselves

Men don't expect women to get plastic surgery. Literally 99% of the time, it makes them look shittier than they did before. Yet these unhinged foids continue to get it and then whine that men forced them to do it. Fuck women, they should all be gassed

lmao foids treat faking their looks as a flex

foids aren't expected to put any work into their appearance, most foids are obese but their SMV is sky-high

they put work into their appearance because they know they'd be ugly as sin without makeup

and then chad might not like them

but most males don't wear makeup because only gay males wear makeup, and they are a minority

foids aren't expected to put any work into their appearance, most foids are obese but their SMV is sky-high

they put work into their appearance because they know they'd be ugly as sin without makeup

and then chad might not like them

but most males don't wear makeup because only gay males wear makeup, and they are a minority
And how the fuck does makeup enhance a man's appearance? It decreases if anything. Also, the hypocrisy of shaming men for frauding their heights all while telling them to makeupmax. They know men cannot fraudmax with makeup but can fraud their heights.

Im not condoning or supporting anything, but think about this logically, they suffer only until later in life, momentarily, and get all the love, support and adequate care they need to affront it and be able to move on, but the incel? Its a lifetime of constant suffery where absolutely nobody gives a flying fuck about you, and nobody will even care you kill yourself.