Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (((them)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I know what that means but y it gotta b in brackets. How the brackets thing start and what does it mean?

I'm pretty sure it's either to distinguish between the word them being used to describe people or (((them))) or its to put emphasis on the word

But I gotta feelin that I'm dumb stupid or dumb and that the brackets thing comes from somewhere and it means something else.

Btw, it's over.

Most likely emphasis

if I tell you I'm gonna have to kill you

@Personalityinkwell do you know

I know what that means but y it gotta b in brackets. How the brackets thing start and what does it mean?

I'm pretty sure it's either to distinguish between the word them being used to describe people or (((them))) or its to put emphasis on the word

But I gotta feelin that I'm dumb stupid or dumb and that the brackets thing comes from somewhere and it means something else.

Btw, it's over.

Years ago there was a firefox browser addon that spread around /pol/ and other places that would search names in articles and then search wiki to see if it said they were jewish, if it did the addon would add (((jewish))) around their name so you'd know who you were dealing with, not unlike the gold star idea.

Years ago there was a firefox browser addon that spread around /pol/ and other places that would search names in articles and then search wiki to see if it said they were jewish, if it did the addon would add (((jewish))) around their name so you'd know who you were dealing with, not unlike the gold star idea.
Really?? U got any screenshot or link or anything

if you just say them it's ambiguous.
(((them))) distinguishes it and notifies the reader who exactly you are talking about.