Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Them: " Jeremy Meeks is no trendy anymore, stop talking about him" also them:

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"Stop being so mean, inkwell, he's just a man trying to mend his errors,
you're just jealous cause you're not a kind and empathetic human being like him"
IMG 20201122 113402

Internet 20191218 105028 9

Clown world.

You just know foids will call him kindhearted meanwhile a truecel could liberate an entire country from war, cure cancer saving millions, heal the disabled people and eliminate Global hunger but be still called an evil toxic misogynist.

You just know foids will call him kindhearted meanwhile a truecel could liberate an entire country from war, cure cancer saving millions, heal the disabled people and eliminate Global hunger but be still called an evil toxic misogynist.
No objective standards. Only virtue signalling and looks halo.

wow and a person just happened to be there to take a photo of it

View attachment 375880

Clown world.

wow so generous. I'm sure that cost him a lot of money. i have given 10 pounds to a homeless person before and im poor af.

holy shite, the redemption arc meme
I wanted to write a thread about it, but forgot, gonna make a video essay when I feel like it
being good only matters if you were psychopathic af before and ye, only if you're chad
normies are obsessed with this shite it's like drugs for them, they can't accept kindness without some evil backstory

The guy who almost beat a kid to death gave a guy a burrito. le wholesome chungus :soy::soy::soy:

"Stop being so mean, inkwell, he's just a man trying to mend his errors,
you're just jealous cause you're not a kind and empathetic human being like him"View attachment 375878
yeah shits like this are just ridiculous, this guy earns millions of dollars without effort and foids are thinking that he's a saint for buying some cheap ass brurrito for homeless dude who could've been having a better life if it wasn't for all these fuckers who get tons of money just for their genetics.

holy shite, the redemption arc meme
I wanted to write a thread about it, but forgot, gonna make a video essay when I feel like it
being good only matters if you were psychopathic af before and ye, only if you're chad
normies are obsessed with this shite it's like drugs for them, they can't accept kindness without some evil backstory
Normies fall for cults of personality all the time.

View attachment 375880

Clown world.

celebrity faggots only do good things for the homeless while they’re on camera. this is all a social media photo op. guarantee Meeks wouldn’t have done shit for that guy otherwise

See, i'ts your personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wonder why IT won't screenshot this

View attachment 375880

Clown world.

Tenor

wow and a person just happened to be there to take a photo of it
View attachment 375880

Clown world.

celebrity faggots only do good things for the homeless while they’re on camera. this is all a social media photo op. guarantee Meeks wouldn’t have done shit for that guy otherwise

They want us to shut up about meeks because his case reveals the uncomfortable truth about women and ultimate importance of looks. They cant argue that:
1. His life improved significantly since he was exposed on social media.
2. He had and still has nothing going for him besides his smug thugmaxxed face. He's an objective loser, yet owns millions thanks to his bones.

Last edited:
:soy: yikerinos, these incelrinos are so obsessed with this Meeks guy, you would think they are gay! Oh well, back to making lasagna for my wifes boyfriend:soy:

Shame he wasn't so kind when he beat a kid to a pulp.