Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Them incels in denial that trash other incels are like homeless people trashing other homeless people.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, them incels in denial that trash other incels are like homeless people trashing other homeless people.

AdovocateDoogy is an example of what I’m speaking of, he’s an incel by definition (online girlfriend not willing to meet you doesn’t count and I assume the girlfriend he speaks of is online only) yet posts on a subreddit that trashes incels which is IncelTear as many of you know, the dude is like a homeless person who says ‘Yeah, I have no money and no house but I’m not homeless’ and goes on to trash other people by saying ‘Look at that pathetic homeless person’, that is how incels in denial like him look when they post on IncelTear

"im a virgin but at least im not like those inkwells who hate whamen :soy::soy::soy: whamen are my kweens :soy::soy::soy:"

I don't understand, really, how you can get so shitty in so many aspects of life, the social being the most important, and not resent it even a little bit, I mean.... I don't understand

I don't understand, really, how you can get so shitty in so many aspects of life, the social being the most important, and not resent it even a little bit, I mean.... I don't understand
it's what bluepill brainwashing does to a mf, it's a thousand times more powerful than you think.

mental illness

Im starting to think they are crazier than us, not questioning the system when its clearly fucked up is abnormal.

People who defend capitalism but aren't capitalists, same thing.

mental illness
This reminds me how in soyciety it's considered "mentally healthy" for you to never express your negative feelings, which is easier if you're more emotionally dissociated, which is quite unhealthy if you ask me. (((They))) perpetuate this kind of mental illness because it encourages people - especially men - to be good little slavedrones.

Im starting to think they are crazier than us, not questioning the system when its clearly fucked up is abnormal.
This reminds me how in soyciety it's considered "mentally healthy" for you to never express your negative feelings, which is easier if you're more emotionally dissociated, which is quite unhealthy if you ask me. (((They))) perpetuate this kind of mental illness because it encourages people - especially men - to be good little slavedrones.

Yeah, the whole "you have to show up to work every day with a smile on your face, even if you're having a bad day or a bad week." JFL what if your whole life is depressing?

We've reached a point where the average person is simply expected not to acknowledge reality. Even in the 1990's people seemed more sane, and discussed reality as it was. Now everything is so PC that you can't even discuss what is actually going on anymore. Just pretend it is all good and allow everything to get worse.

Last edited:
They are like white Antifas. They come from a white family but fight against the concept of a white family. Jewish brainwashing is too strong nowadays.

Just forget about them already. Theyll never admit it a[UWSL]nd its downright fucking pathetic at this point. [/UWSL]

People who have a life simply ignore incels. Those who wage war against the incelosphere are either incels in denial or crazed out feminists.

Like the topic title says, them incels in denial that trash other incels are like homeless people trashing other homeless people.

AdovocateDoogy is an example of what I’m speaking of, he’s an incel by definition (online girlfriend not willing to meet you doesn’t count and I assume the girlfriend he speaks of is online only) yet posts on a subreddit that trashes incels which is IncelTear as many of you know, the dude is like a homeless person who says ‘Yeah, I have no money and no house but I’m not homeless’ and goes on to trash other people by saying ‘Look at that pathetic homeless person’, that is how incels in denial like him look when they post on IncelTear
Doogy is a text book case of psychological projection