Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Their wall is ours to take.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I mean they do age and get uglier and get progressively sterile and bulk through menopause at some point.

But that is not their problem.

It just means that if, as a man, you didn't achieve to get to know a foid's body during the very tiny period of time during which she's actually physically enjoyable, before menopause, you can only expect taking care of some used up granny, or become gay, at this point.

Regardless of the wall, any foid has known love during the tiny period in which she was desirable. Any foid can reach that effortlessly, even if she's a feminist fucktard sabotaging herself.

This foid
2d55122f6d53e726ced134f489aa7b7d
may have more prospect and a longer period of fun than this one
1000_F_190793026_BV2aMIgQwUDDejrCU2jvH994OqRF4mj6.jpg
, but in the end both would have had their fun in their youth. Both will have good souvenirs of the past. See what I mean ? Their wall is ours to take. After our generation of foid hits the wall, it will be definitely over for us.

Redpillers keep coping about the wall and don't even understand this blatant cruel truth. We always lose at this game.

I mean they do age and get uglier and get progressively sterile and bulk through menopause at some point.

But that is not their problem.

It just means that if, as a man, you didn't achieve to get to know a foid's body during the very tiny period of time during which she's actually physically enjoyable, before menopause, you can only expect taking care of some used up granny, or become gay, at this point.

Regardless of the wall, any foid has known love during the tiny period in which she was desirable. Any foid can reach that effortlessly, even if she's a feminist fucktard sabotaging herself.

This foid
may have more prospect and a longer period of fun than this one
1000_F_190793026_BV2aMIgQwUDDejrCU2jvH994OqRF4mj6.jpg
, but in the end both would have had their fun in their youth. Both will have good souvenirs of the past. See what I mean ? Their wall is ours to take. After our generation of foid hits the wall, it will be definitely over for us.
true,
expiration date is undeniable

that's why it's truly over at 30

true,
expiration date is undeniable

that's why it's truly over at 30
Even before that. I mean, if foids didn't wanted you when it was the easiest for you, during high school, how the fuck would they suddenly want you afterwards ? Most of these "late" post high school / early uni love stories are always boring marriage of convenience or blatant gold digging. True love, passion and shared sentiments are for Chad only. Though Chad doesn't give sentiments to all of his prospect anyway. It's more misery for all : female hypergamy 101.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back