Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Their is no unity or agreement on what make men attractive on this forum

S

Saleem

Recruit
★★★★★
Have you notice that no one hear can seem to agree on what make a guy attractive.

Frame
Height
Face
Race ( some say)

We do not know how much any of them count for and to the degree that each of them matter to. We have to acknowledge that despite all our observation, speculation and theories that concretely we do not know as much as we think we do. Their is just not any definitive measurement of attractiveness and their is so many factors like facial harmony, phenotype that make it impossible to account for all the variables. Some tinder experiments and self reflection are not bad evidence, but it is not telling us enough detail, besides women like attractive guys. We need to get some attractive men from different ethnicities who are black pilled and perhaps even an black pill women on this forum, so we can here their perspective on things. Only women and gay men for the most part can accurately grade men, which leaves me to believe you need to find that gender attractive to began with to notice all the subtle features of attractiveness

because it's honestly case by case
zyros, for example, has a small frame. but i doubt that anybody would seriously say he's unattractive. jay z is ugly as fuck (and black), but he's married to one of the most beautiful women in America. tom cruise is like, 5'6 or whatever.

you'd just have to analyze the person

looks - money - status.

probably one of those 3 will suffice.

JBW lol, just go to asia

Just be a tall white guy theory is the most legit based on obversation.

women are the selectors. nothing matters except that

because it's honestly case by case
zyros, for example, has a small frame. but i doubt that anybody would seriously say he's unattractive. jay z is ugly as fuck (and black), but he's married to one of the most beautiful women in America. tom cruise is like, 5'6 or whatever.

you'd just have to analyze the person
Jay Z is a multimillionaire,he is not relevant.

Face>height>frame>race.
Height>race>face>frame

201412_1208_ehiah.jpg

Feminine faces are what heterosexual guys are attracted to and although they’re not attracted to guys, they’ll find guys with feminine faces to be more aesthetic. Then you have birth control which affected how women chose partners and guys see these feminine-looking guys and forget about hookups so you have them rating LTR guys as being superior when they’re not. Finally, you have guys eating with bias towards guys who look closer to themselves be it their flaws, race, etc.

I think of it as a points system where each category is scored individually to give a total average

I don't care how other dudes look, though.

It's a complex subject that probably won't be fully understood this century, of course there's gonna be debate

tall+white+good hair is an automatic pussy slayer.

We need femoids to honestly rate us. Honest femoids are rare.