Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Their "comics" are getting worse

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
9w6wlbmkd6951.jpg

Who's gonna read all this shit? :feelskek:

>"they're incels due to their attitude, not to their looks"
> draw incel as ugly af in every """"comics"""" they make JFL

As someone who draws, cut my hands off if I ever draw like that. Even a fucking monkey could develop a better looking style than that

As someone who draws, cut my hands off if I ever draw like that. Even a fucking monkey could develop a better looking style than that
its not just the drawing, Its the psycho lettering, and shitty writing

Did someone actually read all that shit

Im not reading this clusterfuck tbh

Notice how they never debate the blackpill facts or propose a solution to fix inceldom? They only regurgitate the same useless "advices" we all heard a million time and that didn't work.

Wall of text, won’t read.

not a single thread

Why do they always write fucking essays, we get it "incel man bad" no need to writea phd tesis every single time

9w6wlbmkd6951.jpg

Who's gonna read all this shit? :feelskek:
I read it all. I'm not some TLDR fag like you. That's really not a lot of text at all, faglet.

If you go and do that you can actually address the problems with it.

Like for example the idea that we wear fedoras indoors (it's hot this summer) or that we think "scared and defenseless" is how women ought to feel.

I want women to have defences and I don't want them to have their lives shaped by fear. I understand the pain of lacking defense and living in fear and while part of me wants others to share in it to empathize, it seems cruel and there ought to be other ways to teach about it other than by experience.

At the same time there is context: I'd like them to be able to defend themselves (ie not expect me to step in to help no matter how I am mistreated) and I do think fear should exist as a deterrant against doing abusive things. IE women shouldn't be able to just walk up to a guy and slap him because he calls her ugly or some shit: she should fear him hitting back, and he should be able to do that without being dogpiled.

These standards apply both ways of course: if it's wrong for a woman to slap a man when he calls her ugly, then it is also wrong for a man to slap a woman who calls him ugly.

These are social parities we need to observe as egalitarians.

Why I think we have mixed feelings about this is probably because the instances seem imbalanced. It feels like women insult men for being ugly 10x more than men insult women for being ugly, so it feels like we're giving up a lot (hurting people physically when they hurt our feelings) in exchange for little (preventing assholes from being slapped)

TL;DR unironically.

TL;DR also I have bad eyesight, the font is too small for me

not a single word

they made us jewish

fucking cucks

well duh obviously you are ugly because of your bad personality

didnt read
Ok I just read it actually. I think the central difference between reality and this comic is the idea that we don’t try and that we still have hope. This is just wrong. Nice of the guy not to tell us to rope as usual or whatever but I cant agree at all with the comic

Last edited:
Jfl at these comics. Each speech bubble literally has an entire paragraph. Who the fuck will even read that retarded ass shit? IT users should really go jump off a cliff (in Minecraft)

well duh obviously you are ugly because of your bad personality
Ah yes, they usually wrote this kind of stuff saying that "if you're ugly inside, this ugliness shows itself outside" JFL but they're right indeed, my big Roman nose, my negative canthal tilt and my round face with no strong jaw are all side effects of the uglyness I have inside :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ah yes, they usually wrote this kind of stuff saying that "if you're ugly inside, this ugliness shows itself outside" JFL but they're right indeed, my big Roman nose, my negative canthal tilt and my round face with no strong jaw are all side effects of the uglyness I have inside :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cope, you have Semite filth somewhere in your heritage, I am sorry bro.
Caesar

Notice how they never debate the blackpill facts or propose a solution to fix inceldom? They only regurgitate the same useless "advices" we all heard a million time and that didn't work.

They don't even see the irony in demonizing unattractive people... They're a bunch of failed normie losers, insecure low tier foids and simps who are obsessed with us because it makes them feel less bad about the mediocrity of their pathetic existence.

Cope, you have Semite filth somewhere in your heritage, I am sorry bro.
View attachment 286299
Nah I'm just a fuckin' Dinaric like a lot of Balkan people, indeed when I go outside Italy people often think I'm Romanian, Serbian and so on. Plus I had a DNA test and it shows 0% Jewish ancestry.

Last edited:
Who the fuck makes this shit?

Now I understand how women feel about "mansplaining."

This is textbook "Chadsplaining"
incel tears are not chad; chads are too busy either working, working out, or fucking

this is foidsplaining.

Women are so emotional, irrational, and immature that they have to write the fucking Aeneid just to tell you "I have a vagina, so you should worship me like the Virgin Mary and let me casually fuck as much top 15% men as possible"

Last edited:
> draw cariacture of hunchback, thick lipped short man with crooked nose
> show said caricature using words typed on this site IRL
> show a taller less sinister looking male 'confront' him about his words
> illustrate conversation showing caricature using incel terminology IRL again when arguing with the taller male
> taller male ends up stating that the moral of the story is that the only way incels can stop being miserable is to decide whether they want to be happy but that only the cariacture of incels can decide whether he'll be happy

tfw the scooby doo mystery is solved!

If anyone thinks this is a seriously realistic depiction of an incel behaves they've been watching too much tv.

incel tears are not chad; chads are too busy either working, working out, or fucking

this is foidsplaining.

Women are so emotional, irrational, and immature that they have to write the fucking Aeneid just to tell you "I have a vagina, so you should worship me like the Virgin Mary and let me casually fuck as much top 15% men as possible"
They are projecting how they feel about manplaining to us and Chad, when in reality Chad usually is too secure to Chadplain (though it does happen)

I'm here not for solutions, the only who will help me is me. It's about company, here I feel that I'm not the only who feel like shit because lookism instead of people denying my feelings and experiences.

Also, there's no point to giving a fuck about these comics.
They are just purposely seeking validation and attention, I remember my little sister doing things like that.

>Oh no! look reddit, I aM gEttINg DoXXeD
>Redditors: Ah, evil incels. How they dare! You are so brave girl *gives 999 internet points*
>Edit. Thanks for the silver!

Last edited:
I love how they're going for the nazi propaganda big-nosed hunchbacked jewish look. Who's the racist now?