Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The zeitgeist is getting more blackpilled by the day but everyone is tolerating it

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was in the dogtor's office today, and on the television was a morning talkshow called sunrise that I am pretty sure only middle aged harpies watch. I wasn't really paying attention, but it did pique my interest when I heard them talking about blackpillish stuff. I'm not sure if they have a specific segment of the show dedicated to dating or if they just happened to have all of their blackpilled shit in quick succession today, but they mentioned two things that could be made into threads on this forum.

Firstly, they brought up some study had shown taller people were more intelligent because they had larger prefrontal cortexes (btfoing the kind of cope unattractive people do when they assume they must be smarter to make up for their subhumanity), with the foids smugly small talking about it for a minute or so. After that they talked about things that supposedly make people unattractive on online dating - taking a photo with a more attractive person (brutal), mirror shots, gym shots, smokers and bragging about sexual prowess (just be confident bro), with a couple of the foids remarking that they had put mirror shots on their online dating profiles in the past. Lord knows where the husbands of these 40 year old women who spend the other half of the talkshow talking about cooking and their kids went, it's probably the norm for white women to divorce rape their husbands half a decade into marriage now or something. MGTOWs are pretty right about this shit honestly, even if they are coping because MSTOW wage slavery is the real future for many men and not muh personal autonomy.

The two men on the show were both numales that acted in a feminine, almost faggoty way, coming in and opining only when the coast was clear like prop beta orbiters. One was le fat funny guy, and the other one was an older high-tier normalfag who was far more soft-spoken than anyone should be around a group of used up holes. Half of the total noise made by both of them must have been teeheeing at the women's "clever" quips.

What struck me the most about this was that I don't think you'd see this on morning TV fifteen years ago, women are talking about being whores on tinder "dating" top-tier men ,with sharply declining levels of tact and bluepill bullshit obscuring what they really mean, at 9 am on family-friendly channel 7. The world outside the security of sub-5 males' bedrooms is turning into a hot, perpetually-churning cauldron of aging single mothers and Chad's semen sitting on a stove you are expected to pay the gas bill for. Crazy how much this mentality and way of living perpetuates everything now though, I'm not that old but I swear things were different when I was a kid in a way that can't be purely explained by childhood innocence. Can any oldcels confirm or deny the idea that things have changed so extremely?

Last edited:
Jfl, :lul: so they even mentioned that getting mogged, makes you appear more unattractive? Who would've thought.

ngl the lookism is so obvious nowadays that whenever I blackpill family/friends there's almost no resistance. They just cannot refute the truth.
Also I found it funny when I used the word "mog" when talking with my mom once and she instinctively knew what it meant :feelskek:

It happened so slow as to be almost imperceptible.

This is the unfortunate reality. We would like to believe the world will be better when everyone is blackpilled, but more likely everyone will just say "Oh well, that's just nature then TEEHEE girls will be girls..."

The two men on the show were both numales that acted in a feminine, almost faggoty way, coming in and opining only when the coast was clear like prop beta orbiters. One was le fat funny guy, and the other one was an older high-tier normalfag who was far more soft-spoken than anyone should be around a group of used up holes. Half of the total noise made by both of them must have been teeheeing at the women's "clever" quips.
How did you make it through that sickening program

In my case I seeing the change from an almost conservative country to an 1world country and I have to say that is shocking. But seeing older, midle age ppl here I see why the things are so fucked up and this degeneracy comes from various generations behind is not exactly something new.

Jfl, :lul: so they even mentioned that getting mogged, makes you appear more unattractive? Who would've thought.
Why i hate going anywhere tbh. Shits fucking torture.