Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The youtube comments for this Elliot Rodger video are absolute ropefuel for baldcels

looks like a crisis actor tbh but anyway any kind of flaw that normies notice on you they will make fun of you thats how was always it doesnt matter if its genetic but they do it just to feel better aboutthemselves and that they have better genes its evolution if a geneticly inferior human(male) is spoted nature will do anything to lower his survival chances

Last edited:
yooooo look at that niggas hairline LMAOOO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I headmog his ass

he still fucks sheboon pussy

any kind of flaw that normies notice on you they will make fun of you thats how was always it doesnt matter if its genetic but they do it just to feel better aboutthemselves and that they have better genes its evolution if a geneticly inferior human(male) is spoted nature will do anything to lower his survival chances
This

is he a nw3 or 4? im a bit better than him at around a nw2. subnw1 is fucking hell

JFL at this virtue signalling Tyrone lite pretending he was never ER's friend.

1. He could shave his head and easily get sweet white pussy
2. His name is "Lucky"
3. He is Tyrone as fuck
4. He almost had zero...I mean zeeero....contact with ER (watch the video its laughable)
5. people in LA will do anything for fame

JFL @ calling him a tyrone lite, not with that hairline

Robust facial bone structure, symmetrical face, strong chin.

If he wasn't SLAYING in middle and high school, St. Elliot would not have been jealous of him in the first place.
1. He could shave his head and easily get sweet white pussy
2. His name is "Lucky"
3. He is Tyrone as fuck
4. He almost had zero...I mean zeeero....contact with ER (watch the video its laughable)
5. people in LA will do anything for fame

... but according to the autists in here, it's over for him because of that hairline. JFL.

is he a nw3 or 4? im a bit better than him at around a nw2. subnw1 is fucking hell
norwoodscale-e1507925173797.gif

4a I guess