Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The younger generation is absolutely brutal. Made a yubo and got blackpilled to death. Ethnics stay out

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
not every incel is a curry deathnic though

gymcelling helps with SMV. even that deathnic's SMV increased a little bit. sure he might still be incel, but to act like 100% of incels who gymcel, won't ascend, just isn't the truth.
The ones who already have good features will, they ones who don’t, aren’t going to. But if someone already has good features, I see no reason for this person to be incel

The ones who already have good features will, they ones who don’t, aren’t going to. But if someone already has good features, I see no reason for this person to be incel
the world isn't black and white like this.

you have a certain SMV, which is a combo of stuff as looks, height, physique, NT/personality, social connections.

if you can improve your SMV, perhaps by gymcelling, you increase your chances of ascension. might not save a total truecel, but can help some incels

@Incline thoughts?

you have a certain SMV, which is a combo of stuff as looks, height, physique, NT/personality, social connections.

if you can improve your SMV, perhaps by gymcelling, you increase your chances of ascension. might not save a total truecel, but can help some incels

@Incline thoughts?
Yes, and gymcelling doesn’t accomplish in anything relevant to your SMV, your height, mental status, race and face will still be the same.

You can improve it by having surgery, which is far better and objective.

You are coping hard, gymcel doesn’t change face, therefore isn’t going to solve the problems of a facecel

Yes, and gymcelling doesn’t accomplish in anything relevant to your SMV,
disagree tbh, the dude I posted looked a lot better. in the second pic he would never be incel. in the first pic, he's on the cusp.
your height, mental status, race and face will still be the same.
gymcelling can help you be more confident and can also improve your frame. it can also get you more respect from peers
You can improve it by having surgery, which is far better and objective
never said surgery was a bad thing.

disagree tbh, the dude I posted looked a lot better. in the second pic he would never be incel. in the first pic, he's on the cusp.

gymcelling can help you be more confident and can also improve your frame. it can also get you more respect from peers

never said surgery was a bad thing.
I never said you said that, I just said that surgery is the way to increase SMV, not gymcelling.

He already had a good face before, I’m talking about guys with bad bone structure, how can gymcelling help them? It can’t.

“More confident” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He already had a good face before, I’m talking about guys with bad bone structure, how can gymcelling help them? It can’t.

“More confident” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
if you're stuttering and can't keep a convo due to anxiety, then that affects your NT ability, which affects SMV

and a face isn't good/bad, this is another example of your black and white thinking

you can have a bad bone structure, below average, average, above average, and chad tier

so take a gymcelled 4.5/10 face dude, vs a skinnyfat 4.5/10 dude

then a skinnyfat 5/10 dude, vs a gymcelled 5/10 dude

and so on and so forth, for 5.5, 6, etc.

eventually, you'll reach a point where the dude who is gymcelled outperforms the same dude who is skinnyfat, with one being incel, and the other not being incel. (and both having same face rating)

this isn't rocket science lol.

This has to be a blatant fucking fake post. Don't you know that every girl below 18 is an innocent child angel? This simply cannot happen and is impossible. Pedo fantasy. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

if you're stuttering and can't keep a convo due to anxiety, then that affects your NT ability, which affects SMV

and a face isn't good/bad, this is another example of your black and white thinking

you can have a bad bone structure, below average, average, above average, and chad tier

so take a gymcelled 4.5/10 face dude, vs a skinnyfat 4.5/10 dude

then a skinnyfat 5/10 dude, vs a gymcelled 5/10 dude

and so on and so forth, for 5.5, 6, etc.

eventually, you'll reach a point where the dude who is gymcelled outperforms the same dude who is skinnyfat, with one being incel, and the other not being incel. (and both having same face rating)

this isn't rocket science lol.
I never said that a face is either good or bad, I just said that in your example, the guy with the face was good, and of course there are bad and good bone structure examples.

You can do other things beside gymcel to help with “anxiety”.

Sub5 will still be invisible to all females, unless he has status or a big dick, so if a 4,5 gymcel, he will go from incel to incel, as I said before.

If both are sub5, it doesn’t matter if they are gymcelled or not, and as I said, assuming someone is an incel, I think the person is a sub5, therefore gymcel isn’t going to help

I never said that a face is either good or bad, I just said that in your example, the guy with the face was good, and of course there are bad and good bone structure examples.

You can do other things beside gymcel to help with “anxiety”.

Sub5 will still be invisible to all females, unless he has status or a big dick, so if a 4,5 gymcel, he will go from incel to incel, as I said before.

If both are sub5, it doesn’t matter if they are gymcelled or not, and as I said, assuming someone is an incel, I think the person is a sub5, therefore gymcel isn’t going to help
lmao, so its that black and white? a 4.5/10 face, will never get laid, and a 5/10, will simply get laid by simply putting himself out there?

you think females just look at someone's face, and run it in their head and think "oh he's a 4.5, if only he was a 5, then I'd hop on his dick"

jfl, holy shit, this isn't the way the world works at all. there are so many more things than just whether you reach some arbitrary face rating score on some decile scale.

Also, here's a study which shows how physical dominance (AKA strength), plays a role in mating success

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/mjmpud/physical_dominance_but_not_sexual_attractiveness/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=49af81604dd74b3aa6e1229025645407&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=mjmpud

if you think that some jacked 4.5/10 will be incel no matter how sociable he is, and some 5/10 skinnyfat dude who has autism will get laid by "just trying", you have no clue how the world works.

@Draestyn

lmao, so its that black and white? a 4.5/10 face, will never get laid, and a 5/10, will simply get laid by simply putting himself out there?

you think females just look at someone's face, and run it in their head and think "oh he's a 4.5, if only he was a 5, then I'd hop on his dick"

jfl, holy shit, this isn't the way the world works at all. there are so many more things than just whether you reach some arbitrary face rating score on some decile scale.

Also, here's a study which shows how physical dominance (AKA strength), plays a role in mating success

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/mjmpud/physical_dominance_but_not_sexual_attractiveness/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=49af81604dd74b3aa6e1229025645407&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=mjmpud

if you think that some jacked 4.5/10 will be incel no matter how sociable he is, and some 5/10 skinnyfat dude who has autism will get laid by "just trying", you have no clue how the world works.

@Draestyn

he overdoses on sub5 law, he would say a 4’10 curry autist with 5/10 face will slay stacies while a 6’6 white jacked NTmaxxed guy with 4-4.5/10 face will be incel his entire life

@Draestyn

These 0,5 points are what make someone to be incel.

They unconsciously think that, because below 5 means ugly.

The study uses other things beside body to define “physical dominance”, such as face and voice, so yeah, the study doesn’t prove your point.

4,5/10 will only stop be incel, if he is lucky, otherwise he is doomed for life
he overdoses on sub5 law, he would say a 4’10 curry autist with 5/10 face will slay stacies while a 6’6 white jacked NTmaxxed guy with 4-4.5/10 face will be incel his entire life
You overdose NT law much more, you think a 4/10 5’10 will not be incel if he is NT, but a 6/10 6’3 will he incel, just because he has anxiety and autism :feelskek:.

I never said that height or race doesn’t matter, just that faces matters more, and your example is extreme just to make it look like I’m stupid or something

These 0,5 points are what make someone to be incel.

They unconsciously think that, because below 5 means ugly.

The study uses other things beside body to define “physical dominance”, such as face and voice, so yeah, the study doesn’t prove your point.

4,5/10 will only stop be incel, if he is lucky, otherwise he is doomed for life
below 5 means below average.

and not every female, sees a dude as the same

take a picture of a dude, and show him to a bunch of females to rate him, not every female is gonna rate him the exact same, there will be variance
yeah, he thinks way too binary, as if women are technical robots or some shit. he doesn't believe in any nuance

below 5 means below average.

and not every female, sees a dude as the same

take a picture of a dude, and show him to a bunch of females to rate him, not every female is gonna rate him the exact same, there will be variance

yeah, he thinks way too binary, as if women are technical robots or some shit. he doesn't believe in any nuance
Below average = ugly.

Looks are objective, they just have different preferences (hair color, eye color and etc)

you say this like a foid looks at a 5/10 guy and gets wet but then looks at a 4.5/10 guy and thinks he is a subhuman monster
Never said she gets wet looking at 5/10, I said that she doesn’t feel repulsed by him, because he is not ugly

Never said she gets wet looking at 5/10, I said that she doesn’t feel repulsed by him, because he is not ugly
being truly “ugly” repulsive is bottom 5% which is 3/10, not 4/10 or 4.5/10

Below average = ugly
not really. its not like you take the entire male population, and those who are in the top 55%, but not the top 50%, are automatically viewed as "ugly", while those in the top 50%, but not top 45%, are "not ugly".

your thinking is too binary.

@Draestyn

@Nekopan just read this. don't think this world is black and white like this other dude does. use some common sense. you think some weak looking autistic dude will get more foids than a jacked, sociable dude, because he has a 5/10 vs a 4.5/10 face?

face matters but its not 100% of the equation, other factors matter, so do everything you can to ascend, don't just sit on your ass crying without at least trying in the gym, because if you don't, there's a good chance you'll regret it later

No, you don’t need to be bottom 5% to be respulsive, just sub5.

I don’t know where you took this idea that only 5% of men are repulsive
not really. its not like you take the entire male population, and those who are in the top 55%, but not the top 50%, are automatically viewed as "ugly", while those in the top 50%, but not top 45%, are "not ugly".

@Nekopan just read this. don't think this world is black and white like this other dude does. use some common sense. you think some weak looking autistic dude will get more foids than a jacked, sociable dude, because he has a 5/10 vs a 4.5/10 face?

face matters but its not 100% of the equation, other factors matter, so do everything you can to ascend, don't just sit on your ass crying without at least trying in the gym, because if you don't, there's a good chance you'll regret it later
That’s not how the proportion of looks works.

It’s standard deviation, 70% of men are at least a 5 and up, but I still find that this distribution is not much correct, because we rate people taking in consideration how the individual looks, and not how other people look. For example, a 5/10 guy who goes to a chad only place, will still be a 5/10, even though he would be 10th percentile

Last edited:
[UWSL]70% of men are at least a 5 and up, but I still find that this distribution is not much correct, because we rate people taking in consideration how the individual looks, and not how other people look. For example, a 5/10 guy who goes to a chad only place, will still be a 5/10, even though he would be 10th percentile[/UWSL]
no? 50% are 5 and up, its called avg for a reason

no? 50% are 5 and up, its called avg for a reason
No, that’s not how nature works. Nature doesn’t make 50% of men average and up and 50% of men below average and up. And we don’t rate looks based on how the collective of other people looks.

Being average doesn’t have to do with the percentile you are, but with how you look. As I said, in an area full of chads, a normal looking guy (which I call average) will he on 10th percentile, but this doesn’t mean he is horrible looking or ugly, and this isn’t an excuse to rate him below average

[UWSL]Being average doesn’t have to do with the percentile you are, but with how you look. As I said, in an area full of chads, a normal looking guy (which I call average) will he on 10th percentile, but this doesn’t mean he is horrible looking or ugly, and this isn’t an excuse to rate him below average[/UWSL]
obviously the location matters. 5’8 4/10 white guy is a 3 in netherlands but is a 8 in SEA

might be a bit more than 5% tbh,

however 4-4.5/10 certainly isn't repulsive ugly

might be a bit more than 5% tbh,

however 4-4.5/10 certainly isn't repulsive ugly
the only guys ive seen irl who were made fun of exclusively for looks, one was a 2/10 one was a 2.5/10

obviously the location matters. 5’8 4/10 white guy is a 3 in netherlands but is a 8 in SEA
Looks rating don’t have to do with the percentile someone is, but with how the brain perceives this person attractivenesses, that’s what I’m trying to say

I've been gymmaxxing hard man, don't worry

@Incline thoughts?
True

These young girls have absolutely no fucking chill. I used photos of my younger cousin to seem realistic with the age. He's chadlite level.

Every girl I matched with who was 15, 16 admitted to 10+ sexual partners. One girl said "40, but I lost count" and she was only 17. One girl was like "i give blowjobs for free stuff, I gave this guy at school a blowjob just so he can give me a vape. I've probably given 100 blowjobs in my life". She was only fucking 16. Girls talking to me straight up about anal, threesomes. Every teenage girl is bisexual in 2021. Every single girl I matched with was bisexual.
please tell me this is a larp man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: