Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The youngcel ascension problem.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Can anything really be done about this? It seems every now and then some high school kid ascends and people complain "people under 18 or 20 shouldn't be allowed here". And then of course it's just whining and then everything goes back to normal, only for things to repeat later.

Any solution, or is this just gonna be a common inevitable trend like Chad fucking our looksmatches?

I agree with you. It pisses me off when I see a so called ‘incel’ that happens to be 16 and hasn’t finish developing end up ‘ascending’ white and black normazoids get bored and want to appear cool and edgy by posting here

We can try to sabotage youngcels' chances at ascension by giving them horrible advice.

Seriously, those kids can fuck off.

I think youngcels should be allowed here, I knew it was over as early as 14.

I agree with you. It pisses me off when I see a so called ‘incel’ that happens to be 16 and hasn’t finish developing end up ‘ascending’ white and black normazoids get bored and want to appear cool and edgy by posting here
Venomkore is 5'4 there is no ascension

youngcels are based

We can try to sabotage youngcels' chances at ascension by giving them horrible advice.

Pretty sure the entirety of soyciety already has that covered

Height has little effect if you’re white. At my uni the biggest slayers are short
Of course mogged by shorties face is everything, height is cope

I think youngcels should be allowed here, I knew it was over as early as 14.
I'm inclined to agree as I also knew it was over from as I long as I can remember. I think we just have to remain welcoming, plus if a youngcel happens to ascend I'm personally happy for them, (yes, it's conflicting as if they ascend then "were they ever Incel?") being somewhat of a Fossilcel myself.

Though I understand everyone will have their own opinion.

Daily reminder: Some 13 year old zoomer right now is playing fortnite with his gf underneath a blanket, while we rot here.

short is sub 6'2 by zoomer standards
Blue pilled cope. It’s height , face and race as a trinity. White manlets can just fuck noodleroasts and curryfiends

k brah

you also saif your little sister is a whore. you doxxed yourself :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
pls don't remind me of her
the other day my grandma called and I went to her room to pass her the phone, and she was cuddling with Chad on her bed
just lol @ my life

pls don't remind me of her
the other day my grandma called and I went to her room to pass her the phone, and she was cuddling with Chad on her bed
just lol @ my life
sorry to hear that

i have two older sisters who are bitchy sluts

@PPEcel wants to lick their butthole

Height has little effect if you’re white. At my uni the biggest slayers are short
Very very Unlikely to be 5'4. Your idea of "short" is probably 5'9 or something.
Daily reminder: Some 13 year old zoomer right now is playing fortnite with his gf underneath a blanket, while we rot here.
Yep

I'm playing dragons dogma alone in the dark

If he’s short and brown then he’s a tru cel but yea those 17 yo fags annoy me

my two cents is that if a youngcel is still developing/foids treat him well he doesnt belong here. When I was 16 foids ignored me and occasionally gave me looks of contempt, for men in that situation they should be here. however, if foids treat them well and they are actually able to interact with foids than youngcels dont belong
Of course mogged by shorties face is everything, height is cope

Last edited:
I mean you can't really ban them, since if you say 18 only they'll just lie about their age.
true tbh

but then they could just LARP in general. there are plenty active sexhavers who larp as incels here

Based. Fuck them, they are the vast majority of fakecels.

average height and face ‘youngcels’ who have open growth plates should fuck off to looksmax instead of rotting on here.

they actually do have a chance to ascend
indeed

looksmax is full of young kids

but i have no hate for them, they are doing the right thing

Maybe cage everyone under 21 in their own section.