Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The years between 16 - 40 are going to be MONUMENTALLY worse for huge amounts of men than they were for our parents and grandparents

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
These are the years that matter. This is basically your youth in some form or another - your youth as a very young man still developing his personality and skills and deciding what he's going to be in this world (16 - 21), your youth as a young adult plying his trade and making something of himself with bouts of partying in between (21 - 30) and your youth as a man establishing a life that he can settle down into by having kids and investing in a home that will last you a lifetime (30 - 40). After that is just cruising along.

Men in years gone by could go through this process happily and easily because most couples met...at age fucking 16 or 17 and then went from there (Is anyone surprised that this age has now been raised to 28+??? That is the age women go downhill). And if they did split up it was no big deal, they would just find someone else. There was no where near as much hypergamy and man hatred and women gazing through some device to see who has the best jaw or abs in the next few towns over. Women worked as typists or seamstresses and men worked manual labour jobs and when women got to be in the presence of men they felt honoured to be and unless the man was brutally deformed he wouldn't be judged anywhere near as harshly as he is today.

There are 40+ year olds on here who have never been looked at by a girl...

You take any one of our parents who give bluepilled advice, put them in their 20 odd year old body from years ago, tell them they are single and need to find a girlfriend asap and slap them in the middle of a nightclub or dating environment in this day and age and they would crumble to tears under the pressure just due to the shock of the change.

Because of social media and the way the system works and the disgusting ideas that are getting pumped into women's heads of how they should be these phases of men's youth are going to only be fulfilled by a very limited number of men. But of course celebrities and cowards will still talk about how we need to talk about "men's mental health too" but mention the actual cause and you'll get shushed and attacked so much that you'll feel even more depressed :lul:

My dad is 5'5 he would not ascend in 2020 tbh.

I feel bad for my fellow teencels it gets worse by the day

This ERa is the "best way to find a mate"

My dad is 5'5 he would not ascend in 2020 tbh.
I remember once seeing a bus full of boomers and many of the men were turbomanlets (sub 5"5). ALL of them had wives and probably children too. As a manlet in the modern era I can't cope with how much worse things have become for manlets, its actually insane how much better things were just a dew decades earlier

I remember once seeing a bus full of boomers and many of the men were turbomanlets (sub 5"5). ALL of them had wives and probably children too. As a manlet in the modern era I can't cope with how much worse things have become for manlets, its actually insane how much better things were just a dew decades earlier
this is what happens when monogamy slowly tend to dissapear

A 5ft5 manlet boomer with a NW5 or 6, pot belly etc I know has a wife. He went to the same college as me, almost 40 years ago. He told me he dated his wife back in college, but also told he was seeing another girl in college secretly (so cheating i guess?). He showed a really old pic of him and his mistress gf, he looked like 4/10 (not even counting height) but she was good looking.

What the fuck, the times have really changed.

Technology has broken dating. The fact that foids can look at us like items is what makes us disposable.

I'm 23. Live with my parents. Haven't gone to college yet. Never began for me.

Fascist Vaginacrats in governments will slowly erode everything a Man holds dear. Feminism should be illegal.
I'm 23. Live with my parents. Haven't gone to college yet. Never began for me.
I went to University. Wish I hadn't.. picked a course that I didn't want to do and surrounded by people I didn't like. Made 0 friends, barely talked to anyone. There was a group of people in my class that I talked to, but you could just tell it was the mega virgin squad.. one was a mega manlet Curry, one a fat ugly gingercel.. the rest were just rejects. I had a vision of so much more but society oppresses this vision so much that it squashes it completely. Society is not our ally.

Last edited:
How did I know this would turn into an age pill post? Suifuel warning would have been appreciated brocel.

The best you can hope for when you hit 40+ is that you're financially stable and ALONE, so nobody can divorce you. Your sex drive decreases and you have resources to enjoy your time.

The problem is to reasonably survive until that age.

The worst part is that most of them are bluepilled soys, if they became blackpilled society would be a far better place

Imagine that, a society no longer drowned in the blue pill but instead fully embracing the blackpill. Tbh I can't imagine that at all, feels so foreign of an idea, soys actually having a sense of reflection and realizing the truth.

Life is over after teenage years