Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the year is almost over and I have not been able to find a job or do any project

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Apart from having finished a two-year course, I have not found a job.
Nor have I been able to looksmaxxing or gymaxxing or anything else that is good for my health, that increases my appearance or something to entertain me.
The year has gone quickly and the truth is nothing funny.

The longer you life the faster time will fly by .
It is over for many men .

The bad effect of LDARing.

Over for you boyo

Why does it matter? 2020 will be the year of chadlites.
If you didnt make it in 2019, you would never ever ever make it in 2020
Hell is coming

Apart from having finished a two-year course, I have not found a job.
Nor have I been able to looksmaxxing or gymaxxing or anything else that is good for my health, that increases my appearance or something to entertain me.
The year has gone quickly and the truth is nothing funny.
What was the course about?

What was the course about?
I don't want to say it for not being doxxed but is to work selling something that requires preparation. You have to deal with customers or you can work doing other stuff behind courtains. I don't like it too much, but the few options I had that was the one I choose. For example I can study 2 years course of nurse assistant, but you have to bath people or cleaning their asses, things like that, but I don't like to do such things, that's why I choose the other one.

I cant find even a shitty job. No one wants me.

I cant find even a shitty job. No one wants me.
That's happening to me. But here the work situation is shitty. There's 6 million of unemployed ppl in a country of 48 millions of ppl. I'm not the only one, there's plenty of university people working as waiter/waitress and things like that, here and in other countries.

That's happening to me. But here the work situation is shitty. There's 6 million of unemployed ppl in a country of 48 millions of ppl. I'm not the only one, there's plenty of university people working as waiter/waitress and things like that, here and in other countries.
Sounds lifefuel

I wish some recession would happen wherei live and everyone ends up on welfare

Sounds lifefuel

I wish some recession would happen wherei live and everyone ends up on welfare
Yes I want too a big economic crash. I'm searching to do another course because it seems I can't find work in the one I finished.