Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The year is 2021: Soy Staffel death squads are roaming the land rounding up every last incel to give them free zyklon b showers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
q6uicgen0p451.jpg

huge antifa/soy/simp/coomer/feminist/whore alliance in hating incels

kinda makes you think we're the good guys

huge antifa/soy/simp/coomer/feminist/whore alliance in hating incels

kinda makes you think we're the good guys

except none of those men are good looking so it's a weird self-hating thing

Those soys can try....

They’ll never take me alive

incels in denial

This is why any incel who supports or sympathizes with Antifa in any way is completely fucking retarded. They're our worst enemies and literally want to exterminate us.

Also JFL @ "anti" fascist retarded hypocrites cheerleading for Adolf Hilter's gas chambers, which apparently are acceptable in leftist circles as long as the target to be genocided is sufficiently politically incorrect (as the Jews were in Nazi Germany).

The alt-right is becoming incels' new best friend. Young white men are abandoning toxic ideologies like liberalism, cuckservatism, and cucked, must-protect-white-womyn white nationalism and replacing them with based-about-foids alt-rightism. These lonely guys who are disgusted with the system are realizing that their problems with women are coming from the same source.

The alt-right is becoming incels' new best friend. Young white men are abandoning toxic ideologies like liberalism, cuckservatism, and cucked, must-protect-white-womyn white nationalism and replacing them with based-about-foids alt-rightism. These lonely guys who are disgusted with the system are realizing that their problems with women are coming from the same source.
High iq. Only problem is many alt righters are beta tradcucks
Also JFL @ "anti" fascist retarded hypocrites cheerleading for Adolf Hilter's gas chambers, which apparently are acceptable in leftist circles as long as the target to be genocided is sufficiently politically incorrect (as the Jews were in Nazi Germany).
They constantly change the standards. This Is why everyone hates them now
They’ll never take me alive
I bet i could punch them unconscious one by one

"sure i haven't had sex in 7 years but i am not an incel."

I need a shower but i don't want a soyklon b shower!

Honk honk

Based are the Incels, they shall inherit the clown world.