Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Wuhan virus won't do anything

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
98% survival rate and will get taken care of before it can do any real damage just like Sars, ebola, swine flu, so on.

I just really hope another black plague rolls around and wipes out millions again (in Minecraft).

Unfortunately, a good scare story in the news keeps the plebs entertained.

Man its about 50% death rate not 2%, you see wrong number, we have to compare recovered to died, not all cases to death count.

Around 4% lethality rate atm it seems

Ebola on the other hand had a lethality rate of 90%.

As usual the same bunch of people are gonna be more rich.

98% survival rate and will get taken care of before it can do any real damage just like Sars, ebola, swine flu, so on.

I just really hope another black plague rolls around and wipes out millions again (in Minecraft).
67d

Let's pray it mutates or smth

it's a virus so the number of infected can grow exponentially and it can mutate, but that's only if they really mishandle the whole situation.

Train to Wuhan when?

Source? Last time I checked it was 80 dead and 40 healed. Sounds more like 66% to me. 98% is the current survival rate. Also don't forget the 10 to 14 days incubation time, wherein people are already contagious, but seem healthy. For all what we know the whole world could be infected already.

How many people have you met in the last 14 days and how many have those met again as well? Just as a thought experiment. I feel like this is heavily downplayed. Something like this has never been there in the last decades.

I saw graphical mathematical models, how infection works in the past but with these characteristics it would be on a whole new level. Governments are cucking us 100%.

Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Source? Last time I checked it was 80 dead and 40 healed. Sounds more like 66% to me. 98% is the current survival rate. Also don't forget the 10 to 14 days incubation time, wherein people are already contagious, but seem healthy. For all what we know the whole world could be infected already.

How many people have you met in the last 14 days and how many have those met again as well? Just as a thought experiment. I feel like this is heavily downplayed. Something like this has never been there in the last decades.

I saw graphical mathematical models, how infection works in the past but with these characteristics it would be on a whole new level. Governments are cucking us 100%.

It's just another ebola. It won't do shit.

Around 4% lethality rate atm it seems

Ebola on the other hand had a lethality rate of 90%.

All the hemorrhagic viruses are nasty. Just imagine if we had an even wider outbreak of those than the ones we've had in the past decade and a half.

You’re exactly right OP, nothing good will ever happen to us in this life

It was massively overblown by the media. It really isn't any worse than regular flu

The regular flu killed more people

Based as fuck