Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The writers of Dexter: New Blood fucked up the final yet again

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I won't spoil the ending for other dextercels, but the finale is now rated as the second worst Dexter episode in the series. Just one behind the Dexter season 8 final.

Personally I thought the ending was mediocre. The did everything right up until the last 20 minutes, and then they kind of ended it in a hasty way. Maybe they should have done a 16 episode final season like brealing bad, instead of building up a story and also breaking it down in just 10 episodes. During the episode I was constantly looking at the elapsed time and thinking "how are they going to conclude the francise with just so few minutes left?". Ending was rushed, a bit strange and could have been so much more satisfactory.

[UWSL]During the episode I was constantly looking at the elapsed time and thinking "how are they going to conclude the francise with just so few minutes left?". [/UWSL]
Bruh we all know that feeling

Oh really? i was gonna watch it today or tomorrow, feels badman. :feelsohgod:

That squaw cop bitch was a gross one!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back