Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worthlessness of human intelligence

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
People say our intelligence is what makes us different than animals, and I feel that some people who grew up smart always have had a superiority complex. What person has ever had a billionaire want to marry you because of your high IQ or vast knowledge or even be able to bang a chick showing off his intelligence? Superiority complex of intelligence is cope.

If you heard of Jeremy Meeks, you'll know he married a billionaire nobility person because of his looks, despite him abusing kids and having a history of violence and gang activity, which is common knowledge here, but did you know just how slow he is? That's right, this dude is slow as a bag of rocks and was still able to marry a billionaire and become a model. Don't believe me? Watch this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILba5eI_LS0&t=246s

This dude is so slow, but it just goes to show you intelligence, personality, are all irrelevent, the only thing that matters is looks (money is betabuxxx).

Just joined today btw, but been scrolling around for a little bit before.

Intelligence is important if you want a society better than living in a cave or hut. But it means nothing now due to women choosing looks over men who actually make things work.

looks like the agepill is hitting jeremy

Intelligence is important if you want a society better than living in a cave or hut. But it means nothing now due to women choosing looks over men who actually make things work.

Generating wealth for society as an incel is worse than being betabuxxx, and is cucked.

Last edited:
True. I met a dude who claims 142 IQ and he has no reason to lie about it because in his own words:
  • Rots to videogames
  • Basic hygiene feels hard to do
  • Abusive family
He has fallen in depression before because a girl dumped him.

IQ is mega cope past 95. 95 IQ Tyrone can slay.

intelligence is a big turn off to women, every intelligent man if not copemaxxed to the fullest ropes immediately

intelligence is a big turn off to women, every intelligent man if not copemaxxed to the fullest ropes immediately
intelligence is negatively correlated with being able to reproduce, as intelligent people are more aware of the consequences of breeding

True. I met a dude who claims 142 IQ and he has no reason to lie about it because in his own words:
  • Rots to videogames
  • Basic hygiene feels hard to do
  • Abusive family
He has fallen in depression before because a girl dumped him.

IQ is mega cope past 95. 95 IQ Tyrone can slay.
IQ is cope, very few men can make use of it, height>face>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else>>>>>>>>>IQ

intelligence is only useful for survival and you don't need much in today's society
everything beyond that is just excess emotional weight

as intelligent people are more aware of the consequences of breeding
I don't think they are truly intelligent.Legit intelligent people blow the load and hit the road :feelsthink:

IQ is most useful in playing chess probably lol. Least I’m good at that

I don't think they are truly intelligent.Legit intelligent people blow the load and hit the road :feelsthink:
truly intelligent people adopt the best practices from low IQ thugs

IQ is most useful in playing chess probably lol. Least I’m good at that

I think IQ measures a kind of intelligence called information processing. I think there is memory, creativity, integration and various other ways intelligence can manifest other than processing. Increased IQ is correlated with increased moneymaxxxing, but obviously it isn't a universal rule.

At the end of the day, it's all just cope.

Last edited:
I think IQ measures a kind of intelligence called information processing. I think there is memory, creativity, integration and various other ways intelligence can manifest other than processing, but they are all cope at the end of the day.
Yeah not one of those things is getting me p in v

Human intelligence was the first cope to try and compete against the pure instinct chads. We've reached such high levels of comfort that only hedonistic sexual savagery is focused, and it threatens the downfall of civilization as we know it.

Human intelligence was the first cope to try and compete against the pure instinct chads. We've reached such high levels of comfort that only hedonistic sexual savagery is focused, and it threatens the downfall of civilization as we know it.
high iq, it's over

It seems our species really doesn't care about survival value only percieved survival value.

It seems our species really doesn't care about survival value only percieved survival value.

People only care about what makes them turned on and want to fuck that thing, unless its a danger to their immediate survival, like getting caught.

Basically.

The process of selection in all species only helps them survive in their current environment. Humans developing modern technology is like dropping a polar bear in the middle of the amazon rainforest. Not in terms of survival chances, but in how we react to this new environment.