Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Worst way to die

• Thread starter IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN
  • Start date
IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

{C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶}
★★★★★
Imagine you die without ever fucking a Stacy worst than a plane crash

Imagine dying with a body count of 0 but the total number of times you have jerked off is in the 6 figures

That's how 90% of men die also a plan crash is far from the worst way to go

Imagine dying with a body count of 0 but the total number of times you have jerked off is in the 6 figures
6 figures type Shi

That's how 90% of men die also a plan crash is far from the worst way to go
Actually now that I think about it a plane crash shouldn’t even be that bad because it’s like seconds and your gone

I don’t care for stacy, i’d gladly be happy with my looksmatch

I'd say burning alive is probably the worst. You're lucky if the smoke knocks you out.

Imagine you die without ever fucking a Stacy worst than a plane crash
It's a very tough pill to swallow knowing I am more than likely going to die virgin not knowing what pussy would taste like not knowing the love from a woman I find attractive I am never going to have anyone that will love me let alone have sex with me it's over you just have to learn how to deal with it one day at a time eventually my life will come to an end as with everybody else and my suffering of chronic loneliness and sadness will be gone forever just as the rest of humanity I don't have to deal with the stress of relationship but that's simply cope on my end I just hate my parents for reproducing me I didn't consent to this life and now I'm here made to suffer a pointless long existence all I can do is try to enjoy myself and only care about myself I tried to enjoy my copes and do what I can for self-approvement but it becomes so little at the end when you realize you're just going to die anyway why try to improve at all I find life rather uncomfortable and chaotic most the time which is why I try to enjoy myself when I can it's just this world we live in prevents you from doing what you really should do with your time

Last edited:
I'd say burning alive is probably the worst. You're lucky if the smoke knocks you out.
Definitely that. Or maybe being dunked in acid is worse. I know the drug cartels do all sorts of horrible shit like that to people.

Having a fat nigger twerk on my face with a dirty asshole and she face sits me to death. With her ass.

Posting on here nonstop without food until you drop dead from starvation.

Having a fat nigger twerk on my face with a dirty asshole and she face sits me to death. With her ass.
DUDE, please, please, PLEASE record yourself saying that in your southern accent lmao

DUDE, please, please, PLEASE record yourself saying that in your southern accent lmao
OK
You may need to DL it and rename suffix to .m4a
If you turn it into a sample remix then let me know...

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s brutal. Getting eaten alive by an animal would be horrendous too

I don’t think I ever can fuck a Stacy