Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst type of mogging:

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The sex mog

Even if you're tall, or white, or black, or have a decent face, you could still be incel. Sometimes you think you mog someone else, but then it turns out they're having sex, and you're not, and nothing is more brutal than that. You might think, I'm not at the bottom of the bottom looks wise, but sex wise, you are.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:

Some say exception cherry-picking is lifefuel for incels, because it shows that they can succeed. But in my opinion, it's actually a more potent suifuel than anything else pewpew.

I don't know, if you're tall and virgin at least you're safer in front of a manlet, you know what you have "some genetic superiority" specifically of what he does.

The end goal is not to mog other people, it is to have sex.

The end goal is not to mog other people, it is to have sex.
Now, the endgoal is to have lookism autists admire you. Not have a pretty girlfriend who you fuck and cuddle with!

:feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

So if two subhuman ethnics are fucking each other, do you feel mogged by them? I don't.

Yes. I've seen it several times and it's like a kick in the balls when you realize that these people you had pegged as loser virgins just like yourself actually aren't. And it's followed by another kick in the balls when you realize that the nasty foid this loser is fucking wouldn't ever fuck you.

Doesn't really matter that you find them gross, it's more of the fact that none of it is even a possibility for you.

The sex mog

Even if you're tall, or white, or black, or have a decent face, you could still be incel. Sometimes you think you mog someone else, but then it turns out they're having sex, and you're not, and nothing is more brutal than that. You might think, I'm not at the bottom of the bottom looks wise, but sex wise, you are.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal mog pill. Even when you mog someone, you probably don’t. :feelscry: :feelscry::feelscry: :feelsrope:

He's subhuman, and he's fucking a subhuman, so their union will produce another subhuman so I don't envy any of them. I don't care if the subhuman woman doesn't choose me because I wouldn't take her anyways. I don't want a subhuman foid. Hypothetically, if I wanted a child, I'd try to get surrogacy and genomic profiling to avoid inheriting subhumanity as much as possible. Procreation is about ensuring your child is fitter than you and better off than you have in, so subhumans not realizing this and fucking up with gene pool doesn't bother me. In fact, I feel pity and shame when someone dilutes his already crap gene pool even further.

None of us want a subhuman woman. Neither do I. It does bother me that I couldn't even get the subhuman women if I wanted to.

So if two subhuman ethnics are fucking each other, do you feel mogged by them? I don't.
TBH but if average white people are I do.

Just say that youre an insecure gay who hasnt come out the closet and thats why youre still virgin. They will understand :feelsokman:

Just say that youre an insecure gay who hasnt come out the closet and thats why youre still virgin. They will understand :feelsokman:
no bro, im an incel

I don't know, if you're tall and virgin at least you're safer in front of a manlet, you know what you have "some genetic superiority" specifically of what he does.
massive cope. If that manlet has a sex life he also likely has a good social life too.

Incels don't get sexmogged by cucks tbh.

Yes I do because they clearly mog me if they’ve found partners.

That's why sex havers boast so much about their sex lives. Holes are always talking about the big dicks of Chads they taking every night. They know that the sex mog is the most brutal. There is no cope available to overcome this mog.