Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst type of girl to ever exist

• Thread starter Suicidal Schizoid
  • Start date
S

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
-
You guys know this type of girl, I know some examples of it from the USA but it's literally everywhere now because of how relevant the culture is.

It's a girl that isn't 1 bit black, not even a 1%, full blown white or maybe ethnic but not in any shape or form black.

But she acts like the blackest girl to ever exist, she uses black gifs, she talks like a black, she types like a black using AAVE ''asf'' ''y'all'' etc, she listens to rap, she twerks, she thinks ''sexy redd is a kween'', she gets BBLs and lip fillers to appeal to black men, she is deep into black culture even the cringiest bits of it (like liking or reacting to Kai cenat) and ofc she only dates black or ethnic men (have to be mixed with black or acting black like her)...

I used to see this example of girl all the time on twitter, they were from my ethnicity too which double hurt and double cringed me to fucking death

Like I get it, as an ethnic growing up in america if you had curly hair you were probably mistaken for black your whole life

But why the fuck do you have to turn into acting black instead of just acting normal like yourself, instead you just abandon yourself and get sucked in into an already existing culture that is open to you cause they dc anyway

I just find it pathetic, I'm ethnic myself and I'd never be doing some bullshit like this to fit in in america for example

Whenever I see this type of girl I feel a primordial rage inside me, I want to take an axe and chop her up to bits (after I'm done fucking her ofc)

This isn't about protecting black culture or some SJW rant about 'blackfishing' or whatever the fuck

This is just a visceral reaction I get whenever I encounter this kind of girl, I genuinely feel gross (I actually take it back I might not be able to fuck her from how gross I feel)

It's a girl that isn't 1 bit black, not even a 1%, full blown white or maybe ethnic but not in any shape or form black.

But she acts like the blackest girl to ever exist, she uses black gifs, she talks like a black, she types like a black using AAVE ''asf'' ''y'all'' etc, she listens to rap
The word you’re searching for is wigger.

The word you’re searching for is wigger.
Yeah but a lot of time this girl isn't white but latina or ethnic or just ethnic white passing chick
wigger is usually a term for a white dude who acts black

It is the result of the negrofication of America and the rest of the Western world. The destructive culture of the black American has found it's way into other cultures through popculture and mass media. You are hispanic? I think a lot of immigrants to the US are completely rootless. They are for example not true Mexicans nor true Americans. They are somewhere in between. Being outsiders they grip for the culture of the ghetto. They try to find some kind of identity in their rootlessnes. White people exude weakness while blacks, being proud of their identity even despite being the most maladjusted community in the US, exude strength. People generally like strength and hold contempt for weakness.

It is the result of the negrofication of America and the rest of the Western world. The destructive culture of the black American has found it's way into other cultures through popculture and mass media. You are hispanic? I think a lot of immigrants to the US are completely rootless. They are for example not true Mexicans nor true Americans. They are somewhere in between. Being outsiders they grip for the culture of the ghetto. They try to find some kind of identity in their rootlessnes. White people exude weakness while blacks, being proud of their identity even despite being the most maladjusted community in the US, exude strength. People generally like strength and hold contempt for weakness.
Yes but this is also a worldwide thing cause I'm all the way in the arab world and girls are acting like I described because of how relevant black culture is (in a way)
but you're right that's pretty much the reason latinas did it and I mentioned it briefly for my ethnicity in the thread
It's just so disgusting to me and cringy af

Yes but this is also a worldwide thing cause I'm all the way in the arab world and girls are acting like I described because of how relevant black culture is (in a way)
but you're right that's pretty much the reason latinas did it and I mentioned it briefly for my ethnicity in the thread
It's just so disgusting to me and cringy af
It is through the spread of black culture through mass media, social media, pop culture, etc. It is not just in the US but the entire world as you say. Even the Arab world. America is really an angel of death. It is the heart of degeneracy and it spreads it cultural influence to the entire world, unfortunately...

America has won the culture war. You are not seeing people in the US play the Balalaika and dance Khorovod. Meanwhile the spread of American gangster rap in Russia is abundant. America has won the culture war.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STIMBCR5aAc

It is through the spread of black culture through mass media, social media, pop culture, etc. It is not just in the US but the entire world as you say. Even the Arab world. America is really an angel of death. It is the heart of degeneracy and it spreads it cultural influence to the entire world, unfortunately...

America has won the culture war. You are not seeing people in the US play the Balalaika and dance Khorovod. Meanwhile the spread of American gangster rap in Russia is abundant. America has won the culture war.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STIMBCR5aAc

Absolutely, it's literally disgusting and prevalent everywhere
I have no issues with blacks acting like that if they are from the hood or whatever, it's their thing
But other people, it's just so cringe

Absolutely, it's literally disgusting and prevalent everywhere
I have no issues with blacks acting like that if they are from the hood or whatever, it's their thing
But other people, it's just so cringe
It is completely up to you. I personally hate blacks in the West. I don't have as much of a problem with Africans in Africa, it is their continent after all and they are usually not as degenerate as Blacks in the West. They live in accordance with traditional values.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KrTtYgN4DA

James Mason said we needed to (REDACTED) those people if his people ever came to power.

you know you could summarize her description by 3 words right :feelskek: :feelsEhh:

You guys know this type of girl, I know some examples of it from the USA but it's literally everywhere now because of how relevant the culture is.

But she acts like the blackest girl to ever exist, she uses black gifs, she talks like a black, she types like a black using AAVE ''asf'' ''y'all'' etc, she listens to rap, she twerks, she thinks ''sexy redd is a kween'', she gets BBLs and lip fillers to appeal to black men, she is deep into black culture even the cringiest bits of it (like liking or reacting to Kai cenat) and ofc she only dates black or ethnic men (have to be mixed with black or acting black like her)...

I used to see this example of girl all the time on twitter, they were from my ethnicity too which double hurt and double cringed me to fucking death

Like I get it, as an ethnic growing up in america if you had curly hair you were probably mistaken for black your whole life

But why the fuck do you have to turn into acting black instead of just acting normal like yourself, instead you just abandon yourself and get sucked in into an already existing culture that is open to you cause they dc anyway

I just find it pathetic, I'm ethnic myself and I'd never be doing some bullshit like this to fit in in america for example

Whenever I see this type of girl I feel a primordial rage inside me, I want to take an axe and chop her up to bits (after I'm done fucking her ofc)

This isn't about protecting black culture or some SJW rant about 'blackfishing' or whatever the fuck

This is just a visceral reaction I get whenever I encounter this kind of girl, I genuinely feel gross (I actually take it back I might not be able to fuck her from how gross I feel)
No

I hate wiggers with all of my heart. That even Russians became such degenerate apes makes me really sad and angry. How on earth can you throw yourself away like that?

In my country some native white teenagers behave, dress and talk like thugmaxxed sand and black immigrants. They think it's cool but it's cucked at it's finest.