Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst trait about being ethnic is getting height mogged by other shitskins

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Its infuriating when I see tallfags shitskins

I know 100% they are getting all the white/ethnic pussy

Has nothing to do with ethnicity

Yep, I got beat up by two tallfag 15 yr olds.

Damn bro

So you like it when you get hightmogged by whites? What a white worshiper, you sound like a foid :feelskek:

your hate isn’t very inclusive. You have to hate EVERYONE who height mogs you brutally.

being short as a man is just 1 of various motherfucking death sentences that could be served and subpoena'd up to your ass, in the great chromosomal shitstorm-lottery of life. Regardless of what ethnicity you are. Period.

Maybe the OP has self hate for own race?

Anyway being (perceived as) short (relative to locational norms/medians) if you're a man just sux. No debate about it. and I've heard even women in my own family openly laughing about it amongst themselves when they thought I wasn't there. I think in the vast majority of cultures it's a disadvantage (if not all)

Damn bro

So you like it when you get hightmogged by whites? What a white worshiper, you sound like a foid :feelskek:
Who said I like getting height mogged by whites? Low iq Jungle spic

Whites are generally taller while most shitskins like u are manlets, but minority of ethnics are tallfags

Last edited:
being short as a man is just 1 of various motherfucking death sentences that could be served and subpoena'd up to your ass, in the great chromosomal shitstorm-lottery of life. Regardless of what ethnicity you are. Period.

Maybe the OP has self hate for own race?

Anyway being (perceived as) short (relative to locational norms/medians) if you're a man just sux. No debate about it. and I've heard even women in my own family openly laughing about it amongst themselves when they thought I wasn't there. I think in the vast majority of cultures it's a disadvantage (if not all)

Tall ethnics are chads

Who said I like getting height moved by whites? Low iq Spic retard

Whites are generally taller while most shitskins like u are manlets, but minority of ethnics are tallfags
Nooo ethnics heightmogging me :feels::feels::feels:

Oh a white just heightmogged me. :feelzez:

What a retard :feelskek:
You had to be an Islam coper

Nooo ethnics heightmogging me :feels::feels::feels:

Oh a white just heightmogged me. :feelzez:

What a retard :feelskek:
You had to be an Islam coper
retarded spic mutt, Muslims should’ve colonized u, your women wouldn’t been bred out

While retards like u would’ve been reading Quran like dumb nigger slave :feelskek:

Last edited:
retarded spic mutt, Muslims should’ve colonized u, your women wouldn’t been bred out

While retards like u would’ve been reading Quran like dumb nigger slave :feelskek:
:feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back