Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Worst Threads On This Forum

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Literally any "thread" -if they even deserve to be called that- which is just a repost from Reddit, Shit Tok, or anything of the such.

The Tik-Tok ones & anything which is just a fucking video from social media are by far the most cancer-tier & cringe ones, easily. They have no actual value or context, make discussion here extremely reductive, reinforce absolutist & narrow-minded views, whilst also promoting the most cancerous app of all time which is partly responsible for the "downfall" of this forum.

Anyone who does this shit repeatedly, especially when the fuckin Shit-Toks are the same thread posted over & over again should unironcally piss off from this forum & not pollute it any further with their garbage threads.

There’s people on here who post garbage like that multiple times per day.
I’m not gonna name names though, you know who they are.

I agree with this, but i'm still probably gonna make comments on those threads anyway

I agree, but I don't see it much, I don't like it.

im getting sick of it ban all social medias from this forum

I don't mind it why does it need to have some kind of value?

sometimes I just want to look at a dumb video instead of reading long posts and discussing shit why does it matter? You don't have to look at every post

sometimes I just want to look at a dumb video instead of reading long posts and discussing shit why does it matter? You don't have to look at every post
Yeah I feel the same.
As long as it's not shitting up ID I don't mind it.

you may not like it but these kind of threads, and just shitposting in general, have been carrying the forum for a long time.
if new rules were implemented and mods cracked down on "low effort" posting, the forum would be completely dead in a matter of weeks

Yeah I feel the same.
Exactly theres ID and Politics, Philosophy and Religion if you want to have in depth discussions about shit I do think reddit posts and tiktoks should not be posted in ID tho

Last edited:
It’s not that deep. Sometimes you wanna post something you’ve seen on social media and get opinions on it, not everything has to be an in depth essay. Even then, everything has already been discussed

Idk, BixNood finds some gems

What kind of value does spamming in sewers bring to the forum?
The sewers are made for spamming, whilst ID is made for actual threads
I do think these threads are fine in the lounge though

there's nothing wrong with spamming in the sewers that's what it's for
Thats doesnt answer the question but yes its made for spamming and lounge is made for low effort posts about random shit just like ID is made for high effort threads and in depth discussions just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be banned

The sewers are made for spamming, whilst ID is made for actual threads
I do think these threads are fine in the lounge though
Exactly. I agree

I don't mind it why does it need to have some kind of value?
Yeah I feel the same.
I think I should have worded stuff better

Theres some users on here who literally only share reposts of stuff they find on social media & don't even add a fucking sentence on it.

I've done this myself(sharing fight/gore videos) but when it's literally all you do and/or 80%+ of it, then it's kinda an issue imo
you may not like it but these kind of threads, and just shitposting in general, have been carrying the forum for a long time.
I know, and I do enjoy them to some degree.

But just see above, when theres some users who literally only post that kinda stuff -especially over the same topic- it gets repetitive & reductive.
if new rules were implemented and mods cracked down on "low effort" posting, the forum would be completely dead in a matter of weeks
Sadly, yes

What kind of value does spamming in sewers bring to the forum?
Literally nothing, it's just a fun place to shitpost
Yeah I feel the same.
I should have worded this better, but I've had a loooooooong day jfl

But basically, if someone just wants to share a funny clip they find occasionally, I'm fine with that & have done that myself(might show some more I found jfl) but when it's all that they post constantly, especially since it's over the same topic, it's annoying & detracts value from here.

I think it's obvious who I'm speaking of......

nah there's tons of gayposts which are worse

Last edited:
Anyone who does this shit repeatedly, especially when the fuckin Shit-Toks are the same thread posted over & over again should unironcally piss off from this forum & not pollute it any further with their garbage threads.
:yes:

@incelerated finally, someone agrees with my take here

You must be a Persian descended from the Scythians, you IQ-mog most Sands I speak to online

Agreed, the worst users are who dedicate nearly all of their threads to reposting Reddit threads, especially if its IT. We get it, IT users are hypocrites and low IQ, no need to give them even more attention

I fucking hate the threads that are just a video and nothing else

I fucking hate the threads that are just a video and nothing else
Exactly,

You don't have to write a full essay covering & debunking it, you could just add a few lines of your thoughts on it- not that hard.
Agreed, the worst users are who dedicate nearly all of their threads to reposting Reddit threads,
tik-tok is worse imo

Some Reddit threads are actually very good finds imo, I just want people to add their thoughts or some context.
especially if its IT. We get it, IT users are hypocrites and low IQ, no need to give them even more attention
Yeah jfl, IT are literally closer to us than they are to normies.

tik-tok is worse imo

Some Reddit threads are actually very good finds imo, I just want people to add their thoughts or some context.
I have never found anything I wanted to watch on TikTok. At least Reddit has a decent search function.

Some users are just too low IQ to post informative and creative threads, what can you do. Also:
This

Some users are just too low IQ to post informative and creative threads, what can you do. Also:

This
Ye bad genes come in packages it seems

And as I said, I don't have an issue with people doing that, it's more when it's literally all they post or every other post they make