Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst thing is how absolutely everything everything even remotely good is set aside and earmarked now

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
This goes even for normies, especially on the lower end.
Let's take this picture of an average cuck, randomly from some videogame news site, nice, easygoing, etc https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/fe3181f4e034a9a74d9f14750d8fc14e?s=256&d=monsterid&r=pg

I can tell with 100% certainty, that this guy goes out with basic manly hopes to find a decent partner, someone who looks good or at least looksmatched, a young 18-19 year old woman if not particularly attractive, someone nice and not too promiscuous so they can have their little love story where they don't talk about Brad's dick all the time, etc...

And despite that, what he always gets is someway.......somehow......mysteriously...... either nothing, or the bottom of the barrel of what's an already exceptionally low quality average, fat tatted weird women who, if interested in an LTR, are often older than he is.

How strange...

Like all men, he still thinks in the same outdated pattern, that life is supposed to be... if not fair... at the very least random.
You know, you win some and you lose some, bad luck means that eventually good luck will arrive, stuff like that, not that you ARE SUPPOSED TO LITERALLY EAT SHIT EVERY SINGLE TIME.
But somehow that random distribution is gone now, someone is working to make sure that everything goes to where it should, close to 100% of the time.

Guys are starting to complain about this a little bit, but for the most part the cucks are still smiling.

Something is wrong, and it's not some kind of freak accident.

He kinda looks like NPH. But NPH is a faggot who would have slayed twinks anyway and this guy is just eating shit from life. The rich get richer, if God existed he would be a sadistic psycho, etc.

Normies stupidly believe in the just world fallacy, on top of believing that the 80/20 divide doesn't exist (despite that being the norm for the overwhelming majority of humanity's existence).

Bad hairline, weak lower third, bad frame, it's over for that dude.

He mogs me severely with that positive canthal tilt and better hairline, even though his skull is a lot like mine. Also skin and white mog.

But yeah, cucks are the heart of the problem. With all cucks dead or "converted" to the blackpill, feminism and all that shit would be history pretty soon.

This goes even for normies, especially on the lower end.
Let's take this picture of an average cuck, randomly from some videogame news site, nice, easygoing, etc https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/fe3181f4e034a9a74d9f14750d8fc14e?s=256&d=monsterid&r=pg

I can tell with 100% certainty, that this guy goes out with basic manly hopes to find a decent partner, someone who looks good or at least looksmatched, a young 18-19 year old woman if not particularly attractive, someone nice and not too promiscuous so they can have their little love story where they don't talk about Brad's dick all the time, etc...

And despite that, what he always gets is someway.......somehow......mysteriously...... either nothing, or the bottom of the barrel of what's an already exceptionally low quality average, fat tatted weird women who, if interested in an LTR, are often older than he is.

How strange...

Like all men, he still thinks in the same outdated pattern, that life is supposed to be... if not fair... at the very least random.
You know, you win some and you lose some, bad luck means that eventually good luck will arrive, stuff like that, not that you ARE SUPPOSED TO LITERALLY EAT SHIT EVERY SINGLE TIME.
But somehow that random distribution is gone now, someone is working to make sure that everything goes to where it should, close to 100% of the time.

Guys are starting to complain about this a little bit, but for the most part the cucks are still smiling.

His balding is awful, much worse than mine ever was and everyone gave me shit for it, even my own family, lol.

Like getting groups of diamods in minecraft, random means sometimes luck groups up. Guys like that get no luck. His face is too feminine to even get respect from other men in the work place.

He's just another meaningless invisible future suicide statistic.

I've been spending alot of time on r/fds, crystal.cafe and similiar communities. Theyre somewhat reasonable people given their limited perspective of course. But what caused me deep distress and cold sweat is just how uncommon mentioning of looks is.
I'd love to believe that it's because looks don't matter but we've all seen tinder experiments and dating site data.

It is actually amazing but they really truly do completely filter out ugly men. It's unironically so subconscious that it doesn't even enter their mind. They constantly complain about man babies and broke men, abusive dicks and guys that just fetishize them but it's literally all Chads. I can hardly believe it.

ARE SUPPOSED TO LITERALLY EAT SHIT EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The thing is, people, specially men, are used to eat shit directly. They think it is normal.

That is a huge problem. We are not allowed to address the problem directly.

His balding is awful, much worse than mine ever was and everyone gave me shit for it, even my own family, lol.

Like getting groups of diamods in minecraft, random means sometimes luck groups up. Guys like that get no luck. His face is too feminine to even get respect from other men in the work place.

He's just another meaningless invisible future suicide statistic.

Yeah, I just want people to picture this guy, going out over and over, expecting his luck to change "naturally", and instead getting the same result exactly every single time, going through epiphanies, "reinventing" himself, blah, blah, blah, same shit every time.

An experience that's not fair, not even random, just shit shoved into his face every time, because that's what women and top tier men want.

The thing is, people, specially men, are used to eat shit directly. They think it is normal.

That is a huge problem. We are not allowed to address the problem directly.

Men should at least group up so it's not just one man speaking up, but they won't because anyone who can simp will simp. It feels like men need to be literally bulled into not being retarded simps and cucks.

I've been spending alot of time on r/fds, crystal.cafe and similiar communities. Theyre somewhat reasonable people given their limited perspective of course. But what caused me deep distress and cold sweat is just how uncommon mentioning of looks is.
I'd love to believe that it's because looks don't matter but we've all seen tinder experiments and dating site data.

It is actually amazing but they really truly do completely filter out ugly men. It's unironically so subconscious that it doesn't even enter their mind. They constantly complain about man babies and broke men, abusive dicks and guys that just fetishize them but it's literally all Chads. I can hardly believe it.
Can confirm. I have similiar experience. Not sexually attractive men like numbers for them, like items, blank spots.

Everything that is remotely good in women, any kind of quality, it set aside for the right type of man. You can go out a billion times and get the same result, all fairness and randomness has been eliminated

Quiet, easygoing girl? Chadlite/chad.
Chick that is abrasive and easy, but at least has a nice body? Chad.
Young chick that you can have a fresh start with? Uberchad.
Chick that just wants non-autistic kids and a quiet life? Ultrachad.