Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The worst thing is having no hope.

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Bluepilled trucels always have some delusional hope.

I'm fully aware that the rest of my life will be full of pain and suffering. Although to be 100 percent honest, I can't convince my mind with logic. I still have a bit of delusional optimism left in me, at least on some days.

I wish I could kill myself, that would solve all problems in an instant. But I believe that I might go to (another) hell if I do that. Although it seems unlikely.

One amazing thing is that this life is finite. Day after day goes by and my death comes closer little by little. I'm looking forward to it every day.

The word "suicide fuel" actually has a positive connotation for me now. And lifefuel sounds negative.

Bluepilled trucels always have some delusional hope.

I'm fully aware that the rest of my life will be full of pain and suffering. Although to be 100 percent honest, I can't convince my mind with logic. I still have a bit of delusional optimism left in me, at least on some days.

I wish I could kill myself, that would solve all problems in an instant. But I believe that I might go to (another) hell if I do that. Although it seems unlikely.

One amazing thing is that this life is finite. Day after day goes by and my death comes closer little by little. I'm looking forward to it every day.

The word "suicide fuel" actually has a positive connotation for me now. And lifefuel sounds negative.

the thought of my death makes me happy

Proud Gay GIF by It Gets Better Project

-Bluepilled normie