Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst thing about being short for me is not feeling like a real man

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
It's hard to feel like a real adult when I'm shorter than most other guys. How am I ever supposed to be taken seriously at all? I feel like anyone who sees me on the street assumes I'm like 15.

always stand on the taller side of the path :bigbrain:

Grow facial hair if you can.

I experience this as a framelet, I'm built like a middle schooler.

I experience this as a framelet, I'm built like a middle schooler.
It's crazy how all these redpillers will go on about becoming more masculine when so much of your masculinity is related to genetics like with height and frame

It's crazy how all these redpillers will go on about becoming more masculine when so much of your masculinity is related to genetics like with height and frame
The only way we can cope is by gymmaxxing and martial arts.
There's a ton of manlets like Lee Priest and Manny Pacquiao who no one in their right mind would pick on.

The only way we can cope is by gymmaxxing and martial arts.
There's a ton of manlets like Lee Priest and Manny Pacquiao who no one in their right mind would pick on.
Yeah I've gone through phases of gymmaxxing a lot in the past couple years. Never got into martial arts or anything but I've kind of thought about it before but I feel like I'm too high inhib for something like that

Yeah I've gone through phases of gymmaxxing a lot in the past couple years. Never got into martial arts or anything but I've kind of thought about it before but I feel like I'm too high inhib for something like that
Even then it's hilarious how you have to expend so much time money and effort to attain the same respect normies are given by birthright JFL.
Shit is rigged from the start.

Even then it's hilarious how you have to expend so much time money and effort to attain the same respect normies are given by birthright JFL.
Shit is rigged from the start.
U wont even get the same respect

its why manlet is called manlet. You are always seen as less of a man when you are short

How tall are you if I may ask?

heightlet + framelet kills me man

99% of the male population would knock me out with the flick of a finger even if i work out every say

i never feel strong enough or big enough to feel like a man

When you're short, you don't feel human. You feel like a subhuman. Like chimpanzee. You're a monkey compared to people over 6 feet.

When you're short, you don't feel human. You feel like a subhuman. Like chimpanzee. You're a monkey compared to people over 6 feet.
Except Chimpanzees can actually be a threat and easily demolish a 6ft+ tall men if they wanted to

you get the same feeling when you're a wristcel too