Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst thing about being sexually unattractive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The worst thing about being sexually unattractive isn't just not getting laid-- its more that you feel like you actively offend people just by EXISTING IN FRONT OF THEM. You are a piece of human shit on their doorstep. It's that bad. Most women are extremely looks-sensitive, a normal woman can look at you and automatically assume you are a reprehensible pedophile. This is really what its like to be a certain kind of ugly. You can be doing something innocuous as just standing around, maybe glancing at a white person for 2 seconds, and make women fear for their lives just looking a certain way. This is even worse as an ethnicel.

You feel bad, as cucked as this sounds, that simply because you are a shitskin, you ruined some great replacement racist white person's day just for existing. You add to the brown blob of misery this unsuspecting white person DOES NOT WANT TO SEE. He used to not even be racist, but after seeing nothing but shitskins all day, and here you are, you fucking shitskin number #189 waiting on a bus stop hustling to some low wage job like a one-dimensional peon. I can't blame the cumskin for wanting to shoot us all. He used to see people like HIM-- beautiful people, and now his country is full of people that look like YOU.

And although by all means the correct response is to constantly think 'fuck whiteys,' for meeker souls, because we have been conditioned to be submissive losers from constant bullying, I'm personally more prone to feel even more racial self-hatred for simply exacerbating a white person's racism just by being in their gaze.

Last edited:
i heavily agree as a sandnigger i literally look like a pedophile

Total shitskin death

Very true. I experienced this early on, foids would shit on me in elementary school just for existing.