Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst thing about being ethnic is that you will never be able to have a cute blonde blue eyed aryan angel daughter that you can be a daddy to

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is what saddens me more than anything, its actually devastating and I feel like crying. Even if I breed with the purest white aryan goddess somehow at best she will pop out a shiteyed mulatto whore, my offspring will never be pure and beautiful, I will never have a cute button nosed rose cheeked slim JB daughter, its like Im permanently locked out of accessing certain cosmetics in a game

Fuck blondes, give me darkest girl from deepest jungle. Must be cute adorable loli

No, if you have the looks, you can do it without any problems.
All foids have one thing in common, they love racemixing.

not even close to the worst thing lol

tbh I never found any blonde haired girl sexy in my entire life. Of course they're attractive, but they're nothing special -- they don't stand out to me. I've always wanted a fair skinned, black-haired girl.

I wouldn't be sure about that because my mom is white with green eyes and my dad is a dark Mexican and they had my sister and she's white with green eyes.
tbh I never found any blonde haired girl sexy in my entire life. Of course they're attractive, but they're nothing special -- they don't stand out to me. I've always wanted a fair skinned, black-haired girl.
All blondes look the same to me tbh.

My sister had a white skinned blue eyed child, but she was mixed to begin with

If you've got some white genes there is always a possiblity. I'm sure I've got at least a drop of European blood since North-Africa was once under the rule of the Vandals who mostly stayed there and intermixed with the local population. My grandmother looked kind of white too.
As long as you're not a full-blood nigger you can have white-looking kids.

Is the OP an actual Ethnicel? Just asking.

cute button nosed rose cheeked slim JB daughter, its like Im permanently locked out of accessing certain cosmetics in a game

Shitskins should stop worshping nords

Do you plan on fucking her or something? Why do you care what your gift to Chad and Tyrone looks like?

Big surprise, a JBW poster who is a degenerate race mixer and is devastated about not getting white pussy.

fuck blondes i just want my looksmatch,racematch. qt turkmen gf with almond-shaped dark brown eyes

Maybe my grandkids could be white

Must be cute adorable loli
Just islammaxx bro
i just want my looksmatch
Do you plan on fucking her or something? Why do you care what your gift to Chad and Tyrone looks like?
Big surprise, a JBW poster who is a degenerate race mixer and is devastated about not getting white pussy.
Race mixing is bad.
i would love to have a cute perfect white daughter, but raising a daughter is cucked, and i'll never get to nut inside a girl anyway

Blatant racebait and yet the mods don’t care
JFL at this cucked website

we are bue-eyes white dragons while you are just dark magicians.

she will turn in to :chad: 's toilet at age 12 so your time with her as a youngster is precious.

fuck blondes i just want my looksmatch,racematch. qt turkmen gf with almond-shaped dark brown eyes
You live in Turkey, bro?. is it a white worshipping country?

your daughter will still be a thot but ur son will be incel

Even though I'm not 100% white, I think my daughter with a blonde and blue-eyed 100% white foid would also be born like that. Maybe she would get my dark brown eyes, but it isn't that bad.

Damn, you made me feel bad there. But think about the cons, having a daughter nowadays is cucked as fuck, not to mention how you probably wouldn't even be able to cuddle with her without being called a pedophile and whatnot.

The world is unfortunately too cucked and dysfunctional for us to have such experiences.

No, if you have the looks, you can do it without any problems.
All foids have one thing in common, they love racemixing.
Cope, are you turning bluepilled tbh

I am Nordic myself and I won't get any Nordic female. It is over.

As soon as she loses her virginity Im kicking her out. If shes underage then she will be up for adoption. Im not cucked enough to feed and clothe somebodys fleshlight

Fuck blonde girls, i want black-haired and black-eyed girl (ukrainian or asian).

One of the many disadvantages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back