Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worst sui fuel is seeing how "shy" "introverted" and "awkward" girls act around chad

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
Im an awkward shy omega introvert so im naturally drawn to such girls thinking they would be a good match for me.

Oh boyos am i proved wrong when her personal chad comes!

Suddenly she is lightened up, all giggly and touchy and shit and you realize she only acted like a shy girl around you coz she was either grossed out or creeped out by your presence.

In that moment i realize like never elsewhen that i truly am a genetically inferior male, a subhuman trash not worthy of basic human experience everyone else except you bros takes for granted.

It was over before it could begin.

If's funny because when you observe """"""asocial"""""" girls you can see them getting wet whenever Chad passes by.

fucking yes, i understand you, my "oneitis" is somewhat was shy, but what a slut she is around chads

It's impossible for females to be shy/introverted unless deformed. You get so much validation and people always try to impress you and will help you with anything and even if you fuck up people will laugh with you and not at you. Shy and introverted is the result of being ugly. Take any kid that considers themselves to be shy and awkward, make them wake up and be attractive, and in one week they will be out partying and having sex.

"Introversion" in females is actually just a way to ward off unattractive males. They only act that way when no 8+ males are around.

Exactly, shy girls don't exist. They become shameless turbo sluts around Chad.

Only reason why you think she's shy is because you're an incel who doesn't matter to her.

It's impossible for females to be shy/introverted unless deformed. You get so much validation and people always try to impress you and will help you with anything and even if you fuck up people will laugh with you and not at you. Shy and introverted is the result of being ugly. Take any kid that considers themselves to be shy and awkward, make them wake up and be attractive, and in one week they will be out partying and having sex.

Exactly, shy girls don't exist. They become shameless turbo sluts around Chad.

Only reason why you think she's shy is because you're an incel who doesn't matter to her.
"Oh, I guess I don't exist then, teehee."
Is the typical femoid response to this

I don't trust shy girls

Shy/quiet girls are the worst and biggest hypergamous sluts. As someone mentioned already, it's usually just a facade to ward off sub chad men. They're the biggest Chad chasers of all.

This,this,this,nothing more to be said about this topic,ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back