Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst possible life

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
- be born in the slums to a druggy slut who gives you up for adoption
- your father is a subhuman who abandoned you and your slut mom
- grow up in a group home with chads and stacies
- witness 12 year old chad fucking your 12 year old oneitis in the middle of the night
- he bullies you and calls you an incel
- he gets adopted by a rich family
- you end up getting adopted by a subhuman family who live in the hood
- you get robbed every day
- you are too low iq to get a driver license
- by the time you're 18 you have been rejected by 500 women (ranging from 1/10 to 10/10)
- you land a job at McDonald's
- you have a nice foid coworker and want to get to know her
- you two talk a bit
- you leave work one day and find her sucking some Chad's dick by the dumpsters outside
- you walk home and end up feeling kinda ill
- you pass out
- you wake up in the ER
- you are diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer
- you go home and cry because it's over for good
- you parents beat you for crying and kick you out of the house
- you become homeless
- you try stealing food from a food mart and end up being chased by a security guard
- you end up fighting him and accidentally killing him
- you get arrested
- you are given a life sentence
- first day in prison you are gang raped by BBC
- your cancer metastasizes and you are now shitting blood and in agony because you are dying
- the guards let you have a tv in your cell and on tv you see that the Chad who once fucked your oneitis has become a celebrity. His GF is a 10/10 stacy
- BBC thugmaxxed tyrone breaks into your cell and fucks your throat as you die from intestinal cancer
- your body is burned outside and your ashes are smoked by some Chad and his chadlite friends on a big yacht
- your soul ends up being sent to hell and you are tortured for eternity

THE END

- be born in the slums to a druggy slut who gives you up for adoption
- your father is a subhuman who abandoned you and your slut mom
- grow up in a group home with chads and stacies
- witness 12 year old chad fucking your 12 year old oneitis in the middle of the night
- he bullies you and calls you an incel
- he gets adopted by a rich family
- you end up getting adopted by a subhuman family who live in the hood
- you get robbed every day
- you are too low iq to get a driver license
- by the time you're 18 you have been rejected by 500 women (ranging from 1/10 to 10/10)
- you land a job at McDonald's
- you have a nice foid coworker and want to get to know her
- you two talk a bit
- you leave work one day and find her sucking some Chad's dick by the dumpsters outside
- you walk home and end up feeling kinda ill
- you pass out
- you wake up in the ER
- you are diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer
- you go home and cry because it's over for good
- you parents beat you for crying and kick you out of the house
- you become homeless
- you try stealing food from a food mart and end up being chased by a security guard
- you end up fighting him and accidentally killing him
- you get arrested
- you are given a life sentence
- first day in prison you are gang raped by BBC
- your cancer metastasizes and you are now shitting blood and in agony because you are dying
- the guards let you have a tv in your cell and on tv you see that the Chad who once fucked your oneitis has become a celebrity. His GF is a 10/10 stacy
- BBC thugmaxxed tyrone breaks into your cell and fucks your throat as you die from intestinal cancer
- your body is burned outside and your ashes are smoked by some Chad and his chadlite friends on a big yacht
- your soul ends up being sent to hell and you are tortured for eternity

THE END
Thanks man.
I feel great now.....
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Let's hope it isn't over, man.

Well. I for one feel better now.

Obviously it's his fault for having a shit personality aMiRiTe GuIz?!?! :soy: :soy: :soy:

I guess my life isn't so bad after all.

fucking LOL

giphy.gif

What the fuck...

i like the end part imagine you can end it before its end

Where's the part he goes ER?

This happened to me.

my life is better tbh

first day in prison you are gang raped by BBC

Let me direct you towards Donny the punk , a man who kind of lived the life OP describes.

That night, Donaldson was lured into a cell by a prisoner who claimed that he and his friends wanted to 'discuss pacifism' with him in their cells. He was then anally and orally raped dozens of times by an estimated 45 male inmates.

In one night, one of many. He describes in his memoirs of having to give oral sex to BBCs for so long he was only allowed to stop to throw up stomachfuls of semen, then forced to continue, and had a weird dissociative experience where he believed he was being punished for the collective sins of the white race.

While traveling in late 1976, Donaldson was arrested after urinating in a motel parking lot, then was charged with possession after the police searched his hotel room and found cannabis. He was placed in a small cell block with four white and eight black prisoners, most Marines from a nearby base, who demanded sexual services. Donaldson later wrote:
Not wishing to repeat the battering I got in the D.C. Jail, I capitulated....I considered myself lucky that the blocks were so small....The next day the four white marines came up to me and said, "You're moving in with us!" and so I became the fifth occupant of the four-bunk cell....
I had become the Punk of these four lads, who in jail lingo became my Men....They provided me with protection and such things as stamps and snacks, in return wanting blowjobs (from three) and ass (in jail called "pussy") from one.[32]
Donaldson was pleasantly surprised that they treated him not with the contempt he expected but with genuine warmth and affection. Grateful for their kindness and protection, Donaldson decided to embrace his role as "punk" and do his best to keep his men happy

Donaldson died of AIDS in 1996 at the age of 49.

Raised an incel pacifist quaker, spent most of his life in prisons being gently gang raped by whites and viciously gang raped by blacks, and died of aids at 49.

Last edited:
Let me direct you towards Donny the punk , a man who kind of lived the life OP describes.

In one night, one of many. He describes in his memoirs of having to give oral sex to BBCs for so long he was only allowed to stop to throw up stomachfuls of semen, then forced to continue, and had a weird dissociative experience where he believed he was being punished for the collective sins of the white race.

Donaldson died of AIDS in 1996 at the age of 49.

Raised an incel pacifist quaker, spent most of his life in prisons being gently gang raped by whites and viciously gang raped by blacks, and died of aids at 49.
how did he not rope after all that?

I imagine this type of life to be the ideal life for a woman. I bet a lot of them probably fantasize about something like this.