Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worst part of life

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Is making a friend or acquaintance, and then meeting their GIRLFRIEND. My heart stops into a coldness that dies inside. The female is always like some proud prize, and this "friend" flaunts her like a trophy. It is a stark reminder of where you are in life, and where they are GENETICALLY.

Last edited:
This, and other factors, is why I rarely make friends.

I’m only friends with incels pretty much.
Is making a friend or acquaintance, and then meeting their GIRLFRIEND. My heart stops into a coldness that dies inside. The female is always like some proud prize, and this "friend" flaunts her like a trophy. It is a stark reminder of where you are in life, and where they are GENETICALLY.
A land whale ain’t a trophy though but yea a non land whale foid as a GIRLFRIEND is def a trophy

I’m only friends with incels pretty much.

A land whale ain’t a trophy though but yea a non land whale foid as a GIRLFRIEND is def a trophy
even when you meet a friend with a landwhale GF, the landwhale ACTS like a goddamn trophy. Even cucks pity us.

even when you meet a friend with a landwhale GF, the landwhale ACTS like a goddamn trophy. Even cucks pity us.
Foids are just put on such a pedastool by society.

Foids too like to show off their bfs. But it has to be chad, no less.

Yeah this suifuel and ragefuel at the same time. It's like this at my wagie job, theres a bunch of couples where people met each other there, yet i end up being the only virgin (and even just single person generally) there.

And yeah, of course they cant resist flaunting it, getting all fuckin cuddly and shit in the middle of work. When theyre the ones on top they get to have their ego boost from bragging what they are allowed to have and we are not. Yet how dare we feel "entitled" to the same

Yes and he always mogs her by 3 points, and he's proudly showing off this misshapen potato with no ass and tits, while being vaguely chubby and vaguely ugly

i dont have friends anymore tbh

They always look so proud when they do it

Last time I made a friend he just broke up with his ex (I was just starting to get redpilled and knew it was gonna happen) and he got a new one shortly thereafter. Bitch never liked me. Could tell she didn't want me around. Eventually I stopped hanging out with them as it's awkward as fuck to be the third wheel.